The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

thats right my cork aint gonna suck itself
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on July 08, 2010, 08:23:34 PM
before or after you sign up for the Brownsville Herald?

I already subscribe; who could miss such riveting analysis of the valley?

PhillyPhreak54

Seabiscuit36

Holy farg that was classless
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

yup, saw that last night and wanted to punch somebody
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

7.3 ratings for the announcement

thats more than espn got for any actual nba game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol..I read on the Phils MB that WIP is giving a show to Eskins kid, Spike Eskin.

Seabiscuit36

lmao...SPIKE.  I should call in and ask about his tight jeans, because Kid Chris would destroy him every day for that shtein
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

My hatred for everything Rick Reilly continues to grow. Now he's making a dig deal out of Oosthuizen having a black caddie. Maybe after winning the Open, Oosthuizen can afford to get a black butler, too. Does the insufferable Reilly know that Gary Player had a black caddie basically his entire career? If Oosthuizen himself was black, maybe he'd have a story.

I also feel like we're at the point where every story in the US media about South Africa has to link back to apartheid, no matter how unrelated it is, because that's all Americans know about South Africa. I wonder if every time a German athlete did something in the 1960 Olympics, it was linked back to the Nazis. Reilly can always be counted on to take the laziest possible angle on a story.

MDS

whitlock murders him on a daily basis

reilly is without a doubt the biggest hack in the business. sickening how little effort he puts into everything and how much cake hes made off of it. he is truly living the american dream and its disgusting considering how boring and terrible a person he is.

ice grillin you

its obviously a huge overreation by reily but dook being from SA and all probably could have picked a better race to carry his clubs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 18, 2010, 11:23:19 PM
its obviously a huge overreation by reily but dook being from SA and all probably could have picked a better race to carry his clubs

My point is that Reilly is LAUDING the guy having a black caddie, like it's some kind of unification deal.

I'm pretty sure if you go to South Africa circa 1950, you can't find a white caddie in the country.

ice grillin you

oh my bad...i thought reily was ripping him for having one

yeah lauding him for it is ridiculous....thats pretty much a pc given to have one...so much so that like i said id go the other way

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, Whitlock blasts him on twitter a lot.

Reilly has a face that just says "yo, punch me please".

ice grillin you

just saw reily on tv...what a colassal douche...like if a rich white guy has an illiterate monkey carry his equipment then all the countrys ills are cured....how about jerk yourself off when theres a black golfer rick