Who to start / General Fantasy Football thread 2012

Started by Diomedes, August 18, 2012, 07:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

I was thinking about Wayne but I don't wanna get "Too cute" and end up screwing it up. But I just may put him in anyway.

My co-manager was thinking of starting Doug Martin over Charles or FJax in our big money league...I said def not on Charles but Doug is facing a zesty rush D while FJax is facing a decent Jets rushing D. thoughts?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

reese125

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

I've got several sets of balls in my mouth through the first half of the early games...my fantasy opponent's balls.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on September 09, 2012, 12:14:08 PM
please dont ever say co-manager again.. thanks.

lol....did he really say that.....what a pos he is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Hawk

So I'm hoping you put Ridley back in your lineup Munson???

Munson

Rotated between the 3 of them all morning before settling on Lloyd. had a decent game but obviously Ridley did better (As did Wayne). of course I'll start Ridley next week only to see Brady throw the ball 60 times.

Hawk

I had the Brady/Gronk combo today, but I was rocked by the Ryan/Jones one.  I had Roddy White as well and of course he didn't see any of Ryan's tds. 

I had taken a flier on Cobb in the last round, but dropped him for a waived Ryan Williams.  Cobb had like 9 catches for 70+ yards and a return TD.  Kind of annoyed I didn't hang unto him. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Who to start?

PPR (3pt bonus for 100+ yards received also), pick 2 of 3:
DeSean Jackson vs. BAL
Sidney Rice vs. DAL
Owen Daniels at JAX

PPR (2pt bonus for 100+ receiving or rushing), pick one RB and one flex:
Donald Brown vs. MIN
Alfred Morris @ STL
Anquan Boldin @ PHI
Mike Williams (TB) @ NYG

PPR (also 1 pt for 15 return yards), pick one:
Randall Cobb vs. CHI
Dez Bryant at SEA

Players in bold are currently in my lineup.

Tomahawk

The only change I'd make is to switch out Boldin for Williams....used to love Boldin, but he's not nearly as good as he was in AZ. It seems crazy to start Cobb over Bryant, but with how many times he was targeted in the passing game and getting points for return yards, he should outscore Bryant.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm going to be an Eagle homer and bench Boldin. But I'm leaning Brown over Williams due to minimal targets to Williams last week and the Giants needing a statement win.

SunMo

based on week 1 my rb depth is awesome, of course we'll see how that goes.

right now my rbs are forte, sproles, ridley, morris

forte is an auto start of course but i'm thinking of going ridley over sproles and morris
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 13, 2012, 12:42:07 PM
I'm going to be an Eagle homer and bench Boldin. But I'm leaning Brown over Williams due to minimal targets to Williams last week and the Giants needing a statement win.

wait you are going to sit a guy because the team hes playing needs a statement win

serious?.....interesting

Quote from: SunMo on September 13, 2012, 12:49:25 PM
based on week 1 my rb depth is awesome, of course we'll see how that goes.

right now my rbs are forte, sproles, ridley, morris

what does best bench pay this year cause it looks like we have a winner!

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you