Arrested in 2017

Started by Diomedes, January 03, 2017, 08:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

I wonder if the NFL will have him mentor the rookies again.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 03, 2017, 09:49:46 AM
I wonder if the NFL will have him mentor the rookies again.

yeah to tell them what not to do
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Just put his mug shots up on the screen, or better yet, post a photo of a huge dick with the caption, "don't be one of these."

BigEd76

-- King Dunlap was arrested in Nashville for a domestic disturbance with a girlfriend that filed a protective order against him

-- Darrelle Revis was charged with two felony counts of aggravated assault, one felony count each of robbery and conspiracy, and a misdemeanor count of terroristic threats in Pittsburgh after a street fight left two men unconscious

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 17, 2017, 11:33:03 AM
-- Darrelle Revis was charged with two felony counts of aggravated assault, one felony count each of robbery and conspiracy, and a misdemeanor count of terroristic threats in Pittsburgh after a street fight left two men unconscious

Revis' attorney said that Revis was dropping by the Southside at 2:30am to inspect property he was developing without being noticed by a lot of people.

Meanwhile 2:30am on a Saturday night is the most busy time on the Southside, and everyone on the streets is wasted.

BigEd76

Add Trent Richardson to the list.  He was arrested for domestic violence last night at an Alabama hotel after scratching and bruising a woman's face following an argument at a Walmart

Sgt PSN

I see he still hasn't figured out how to hit the hole.

Diomedes

Ravens S Matt Elam

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/02/26/ravens-safety-matt-elam-arrested-on-drug-charges/

4.5 oz. weed.  A nine month supply for me.

And his passenger had a handgun which fell out of his sweat pants during the episode so he was popped too.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

How does Aldon Smith get arrested for public intoxication when he's a passenger in a car and his driver just happened to hit another car?

Makes no sense to me

Diomedes

He made a scene somehow, drew attention to himself, acted a drunk ass. 

That's my guess.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on March 09, 2017, 10:13:09 PM
He made a scene somehow, drew attention to himself, acted a drunk ass. 

That's my guess.

That's basically like being arrested for being Aldon Smith.

PhillyPhreak54

Nolan Carroll wastes no time fitting in

Arrested for DUI

MDS

howie will never win a super bowl but he will never feel better than right now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.