Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

what would an eagle qb have to do to not have your unconditional love?

murder?....or would it have to be something really bad like kiddie rape....would that even do it?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Well, unconditional love pretty much allows anything so..what's your point?  That he's a homer and you're....not?

I draw the line at puking the Super Bowl away.   Torturing dogs to death is bad, but I can find a way to let it go. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 15, 2017, 08:43:29 PM
all eagles players are awesome  :)

none moreso tho than the qb cause he is the face of the franchise

j's love story with the bedwetter is all you need to know

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

ice grillin you

why cant the eagles have a qb who isnt despicable

Rome

It's not that he's despicable.  He's just a simpleminded product of white privilege in a country that rewards people of his ilk above all others. 

The sad thing is they have no idea how divisive their little "brotherhood" really is, although Ertz did admit as much in that piece. 

And it's not just Wentz either.  Hicks said he wanted 53 Christians on the team.  It's just astounding to me how easily they're manipulated into believing in their gang-like bullshtein.  They can dress it up in a pretty bow but that's what it is.  Might as well be crips or bloods.   

QB Eagles

The main thing I got from the article is that neither McLane nor his editor know the difference between an anagram and an acronym.

ice grillin you

despicable might be too kind of a word

i just want to like the people i root for especially the qb of my football team...if their right guard was a zealot i could live with it

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 04, 2017, 10:28:20 AM
despicable might be too kind of a word

i just want to like the people i root for especially the qb of my football team...if their right guard was a zealot i could live with it

This is some serious white privilege shtein right here.  Sorry about your struggles.

ice grillin you

my whole life is beats and sports....dont have much else going on