Best Merrill Reese call?

Started by SD_Eagle5, September 04, 2005, 11:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well?

"The Eagles win...The Eagles win..The Eagles win" after the int return in Dallas in 1996
1 (5.3%)
"Herman Edwards picks up the ball...I dont believe it" Miracle at the Medowlands
0 (0%)
"The Eagles stop him again" 4th and 1
4 (21.1%)
"And for the first time in 24 years...the Eagles are finally going to the Superbowl"
6 (31.6%)
"Briaaaaaan Westbrook......and this place ...is in a state of shock!" Westbrook's Punt return to beat the Giants in 2003
5 (26.3%)
Merill's call on Wilbert Motgomery's TD run in the 1980 NFC Championship game
1 (5.3%)
"Hold your breath Eagles fans" 4th and 26
1 (5.3%)
"Its Goooooooood" Akers game winning kick to beat the Packers in the playoffs
0 (0%)
Other
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

rjs246

He chopped the head off of Mike Quick one time and didn't even care. Merrill is super sweet.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

He popped a dozen huge boners on that 4th and 1 call.

The man. The myth. The legend.

JTrotter Fan

Anyone know where you can download some Merrill Reese calls or video footage or plays including Merrill making the call?  I know some poster on here made a few videos during the 2005 playoffs and i have one of them.  But, i can't remember what site he was from or anything like that.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.