My Sig

Started by Sgt PSN, September 18, 2005, 09:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

This is my first attempt at playing around with images and stuff (other than resizing an image) and I'm just looking for some honest feedback on how well I did or did not do.  I used Microsoft Picture It.  Don't have Photoshop.  Anywho, comments are appreciated.  Especially from those of you who are good at this stuff. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Pretty cool but at first glance I thought it was a memorial  :P

Zanshin

Well, not a terrible first attempt.  But I think it's too high for sig purposes (takes up too much vertical real estate).  And I don't really like how Lito's head is cut off at the top.  The Eagles heads are a little blobby looking for my taste, too.

Diomedes

I concur with Z and SD.  It looks like a memorial, as though Lito had raced his sports car off the road into a tree, killing himself and a small child.  No need for the dead idol worship look.  Also the Eagles head blobs, and the cropping, and it's too big.  Go for something that fits the sig space, a long, lower rectangle..

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

it looks like u used a microsoft program to make it.  not bad though sassy.  i like the wording :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on September 19, 2005, 11:39:18 AM
it looks like u used a microsoft program to make it.

Hmmmm.  I wonder why?  :paranoid ;)

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 18, 2005, 09:20:46 PM
I used Microsoft Picture It.  Don't have Photoshop.

Quote from: Diomedes on September 19, 2005, 11:17:21 AM
It looks like a memorial, as though Lito had raced his sports car off the road into a tree, killing himself and a small child. 

Wrong.  Just wrong.  But par for the course I suppose.  ;)

I swiped the pic from the Eagles website.  It's their "Lito Wallpaper".  I did a quick search for pictures of him and that was the best one I found.  I'll keep plugging away at it though and see what I come up with.  Gotta start somewhere, right? 

So basically, I can keep the wording.  You guys seem to like that.  But then I should dump the rest of it and come up with something else.  Cool.  :-D

Diomedes

I don't like the copy either, but I was being nice.  Slapping bitches asses?  Weak.

How about Kicking _______ asses.  Just fill in the blank depending on the week.  During the off season, leave Cowboys in there.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Or "Kicking Motherfarging Asses"

One can never use motherfarging too often. I try to start and end sentences with it.

Beermonkey

General_Failure

Would have been quicker to look at your profile summary page.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Or your most recent post prior to this one.  :P

General_Failure

Or ask someone else if it makes your ass look big.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.