Random Philadelphia Sports Musings Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 10, 2012, 07:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i'm not super surprised that the vet caused cancer.

Sgt PSN

Seems logical since was also responsible for a laundry list of medical conditions by elevating your chances of getting arthritis, hip displacement, torn acls, broken neck spines, and batteries thrown at your face.   

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 16, 2013, 01:44:23 PM
Seems logical since was also responsible for a laundry list of medical conditions by elevating your chances of getting arthritis, hip displacement, torn acls, broken neck spines, and batteries thrown at your face.   

also choking

BigEd76

Don Ho

That kicker for the Soul is horrible.  Jaws probably applied the Polish Death Grip to his balls on the way out of the arena.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

oh man easy is on a roll

yo buddy what happened to the soul?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I actually watched the fourth quarter of that game today.

Geowhizzer

I remember hearing about it when Jaworski was on Mikey Miss last week and thinking I'd try to catch some of it.  Of course, I forgot all about it.

PhillyPhreak54

I had no idea the AFL was going on let alone the Soul were in the champ game. I stumbled upon it accidentally

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 17, 2013, 10:54:52 PM
I remember hearing about it when Jaworski was on Mikey Miss last week and thinking I'd try to catch some of it.  Of course, I forgot all about it.

Same here.

ice grillin you

easy......why wont the emb accept my application for membership?

i keep trying to sign up and it says the moderator needs to approve your request but they never send me the email saying so
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Why are you trying to get on the emb in the first place?

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 18, 2013, 06:02:44 PM

igys head will explode if he goes to the conflicting views section

ice grillin you

i wanted to go on the eagles fans in the us page because im gonna be travelling for a few road games this year

Quote from: SD on August 18, 2013, 06:09:04 PM

igys head will explode if he goes to the conflicting views section

probably 7 of the 8 times i got banned it was me losing it on racists over there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

have you been there recently (last year or two)? It's a millionx worse.