Total Members Voted: 13

ice grillin you

no channel changing

gotta watch one of them and one only
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I'll take Doc on opening day, but I'm a much bigger baseball fan than either of the other sport options. 

Sgt PSN

Hahaha...I posted but didn't vote. 

ice grillin you

i like posting polls on boards with like nine active members...this one in particular was special because of those nine five of them only like the eagles

Diomedes

amend this dumb shtein to include errands and I'll vote
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Polls are inherently flawed because people amass are retarded

rjs246

All you need to know about how stupid people are is the fact that more people who voted would rather watch the first 1/162th of a 7 month season than playoff games for sports that actually require athletic ability. farging baseball fans.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on April 01, 2011, 10:19:23 PM
All you need to know about how stupid people are is the fact that more people who voted would rather watch the first 1/162th of a 7 month season than playoff games for sports that actually require athletic ability. farging baseball fans.

was sort of the reason i made it....i wanted to see the phillie bots line up at the cliff

Tomahawk

That line of reasoning is as retarded as polls

charlie

Quote from: rjs246 on April 01, 2011, 10:19:23 PM

I don't really rank my rooting interests based on athletic ability. People do that?

rjs246

I have no idea gway people do. I know that I am a sports fan in general and a Philly fan in particular and I naturally prefer sports that require actual athletic ability. I also don't infestand how bbyone anywhere could prefer to watch the most meaningless of baseball games over a playoff game for another team that they root for. I mean Jesus, one baseball game is as meaningless as a sporting event gets.

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Ha typos galore. Nice.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Football and baseball are 1 and 1a for me and there's a fairly significant gap between the Phils and Sixers on my "love scale"  Bruce Ruffin could be the opening day starter and I'd still look forward to that more than a playoff game with the Sixers or Flyers.  If it's the finals, then I'd probably go with the Sixers.  Flyers would be a coin flip. 

Sgt PSN