2017/2018 Phillies Off-Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 09, 2017, 10:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Lolol.  That was an all-time moon shot right there. 

A+++

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i love buck. hes a winner. but like i said before when he didnt bring in britton last year that did it for me. he cannot be trusted. you can get him to agree to following analytics and such but its his call when to bring in a relief pitcher or when to pull a starter. and that will destroy me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

at least they aren't hiring ron gardenhire
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

gabe kaplan linked to the phils manager job

smart forward thinking liberal progressive jew. remind you of anyone?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

MDS

even if kaplan was a neanderthal baseball fan like j i would still want him for his liberalness. he probably wont be on the front lines calling trump a fascist but just knowing hes on the right team warms my heart.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

i was jewing him up so much i called him kaplan

its kapler.

Geowhizzer

As long as Vinnie Barbarino isn't the third base coach, I'm IN.

ice grillin you

QuoteBob Nightengale of USA Today reports that the Phillies are "zeroing in" on Triple-A manager Dusty Wathan to take over as the big club's manager.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Nice resume but I'd rather they select someone outside the organization. A Manager with major league experience to groom a young team.

Sgt PSN

I dunno...a triple a manager for a triple a franchise seems about right.

MDS

managers dont groom players...they manage personalities and make decisions. dusty isnt going to have time to sit with jp crawford and go over his swing in the batting cages.

everyone seems to like him so what the heck. his key hire will be pitching coach.

SD