2016 College Basketball Thread

Started by ice grillin you, November 01, 2016, 04:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I'm desperately trying to stay awake for this Hawaii game and it's 11:15 PM tipoff.  Love this 24 hour coverage to officially start the year.  Really love the schools hosting 6:30 AM games.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

phattymatty

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

i normally don't like the zags but they might be the truth this year.

MDS

temple lost to gw at home

so in 1 month theyve lost to gw and new hampshire at home and beat fsu and w virginia

what
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

gw beating temple in front of 17 people isnt surprising at all...new hampshire kinda is but they won 20 games last year and are the AE favorite this year...except it becomes kinda weird when you think that west virgina played new hampshire this year and won by 60

phattymatty

gw got smoked by fsu a week or two ago also.

ice grillin you

Eagles_Legendz

Lived up to it.

Big East second best conference this year.

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it wasnt euro league soccer good but it was fun

MDS

im pretty sure a december nonconference college basketball game was as pointless as anything but whatever

temple barely beat njit today....what

ice grillin you

it was a bunch of pros running around killin it...cbb has actually made a huge comeback this year...the players are still inferior but the game is actually a good watch now....30 second shot clock has been huge

Eagles_Legendz

NBA and college bball this year >> NFL and NCAAF