Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Don Ho

This is truly amazing.  I too am starting to believe in this destiny shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

We need that trophy. We all do. The sick, the dying, the dead, the youth, all of us need that. Not going to let the Pats stand in the way. It's time Goliath was slayed. It's time for a new ruler! 60 more minutes! (All in two week's time).
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

Ran my big mouth earlier this year...now I'm one Eagles win away from having to go to Mass
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on January 22, 2018, 05:46:30 AM
Ran my big mouth earlier this year...now I'm one Eagles win away from having to go to Mass

Holy shtein I swear to god I said the same thing last night.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Look guys, it was fun but they're not beating this bullshtein Pats team. Settle down, enjoy the next two weeks, and stop getting your hopes up.

Brady doesn't blow anyone out. The Eagles may have the lead at some point, and you're going to think they can do it. They're not gonna do it. You've seen how this plays out. Not even a 25 point lead is safe from these iceholes.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

Quote from: General_Failure on January 22, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
Look guys, it was fun but they're not beating this bullshtein Pats team. Settle down, enjoy the next two weeks, and stop getting your hopes up.

Brady doesn't blow anyone out. The Eagles may have the lead at some point, and you're going to think they can do it. They're not gonna do it. You've seen how this plays out. Not even a 25 point lead is safe from these iceholes.

igy ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

Did anyone else think to start this thread last night, but decide to hold off out of love for 'Lil Guy?

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on January 22, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

Surely you meant Massachusetts to taunt NE fans

Diomedes

Yeah, even if the Eagles win you won't see me taunting the greatest team ever.

QB Eagles

Whatever happens in this game will be something legendary that we remember for decades. Hopefully it's something other than Nick Foles puking.

MDS

its just farging ridiculous the same qb/coach combo the eagles lost to 14 years ago is still there and still dominating the league
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on January 22, 2018, 08:23:44 AM
Did anyone else think to start this thread last night, but decide to hold off out of love for 'Lil Guy?

Didn't think to start it but I hoped he would bc we have to keep the mojo going