"Own The Moment" - Eagles Playoff Thread 2010

Started by Rome, December 31, 2009, 09:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Yeah it's early.  But I got my playoff tickets in the mail yesterday so farg off.

Asante is on the divisional ticket and McNabb is on the NFCCG ticket.

Yay.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

wait a minute... I think PG was intentionally funny there...

finally snuck one in just as the year was ending, eh?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

and..snap!..back to business as usual
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

MMH

Your tix (and you) can go farg themselves.  No home games, and they shouldn't be relevent this time next week.

Sgt PSN

Rome

PhillyGirl

General_Failure

Because one is all you're going to get, you greedy motherfargers.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Rome

i literally cannot believe they have balls big enough to sell that garbage on their website after the total embarrassment they offered up tonight.