The mds bigger picture Phillies thread

Started by SD, May 05, 2013, 06:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

This thread is for the Phillies fans that get it!

rjs246

I see big things in this thread's future.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

If only we could thread ban those two from the other one
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

GF could just move it to the No Hippos section.  Neither of them will ever look in there. 

Munson

Unfortunately no one else would either. It's like they don't like change or something.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

if you want the bigger picture follow this cat

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=596451

his progression is more important than michael young getting a hit today
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

30 k's and only 7 walks

Sounds like a true Phillie

MDS

pettibone might be their first legit homegrown player to make it since kendrick...and both are bottom of the rotation guys

when youre thinking about why theyre so bad think about that. they have not produced a single good player since hamels and ruiz came up. that was in 2006.

p.s. today is may 5 2013
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Sgt PSN

MDS

as of now he is roman...hes in small a

maybe next year he can be romAn

ice grillin you

probably not the best day to start this thread
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous