2009-10 Flyers Season Thread

Started by BigEd76, October 02, 2009, 11:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

How long before Emery goes nuts?
How long will JVR last?
Which player do they go after at the trade deadline this time?
Will they get knocked out by the Penguins again?
Will it be 35 years without a Cup?

It all starts tonight (but not for FiOS people....stupid CN....)

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 02, 2009, 11:58:04 AM
How long before Emery goes nuts? I think he'll be fine off the ice, on the ice i want he to fight someone
How long will JVR last? i want to say all season, but i have a feeling they ship him back in a few weeks to "Get more Minutes"
Which player do they go after at the trade deadline this time?hannahan again/b]
Will they get knocked out by the Penguins again?no, i think the pens lost a lot in the offseason, and Pronger will make a difference
Will it be 35 years without a Cup?yes, no way they win

It all starts tonight (but not for FiOS people....stupid CN....)
Centerice is free on DTV for 3 weeks, everyone should be getting it at least for a week for free to start the season
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

QuoteThe Flyers' lines for toinight:

Hartnell-Carter-Briere; Gagne-Richards-Pyorala; JVR-Giroux-Powe; and Carcillo-Betts-Laperriere.

The D: Pronger-Carle; Timonen-Coburn; and Parent-Syvret. Ray Emery is in the nets.

Wood.

Flyers win the Stanley Cup this year, btw.

Book it.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Foootball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baseball>>>Hockey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Basketball
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Foootball>>>Hockey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baseball>>Basketball

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 02, 2009, 12:01:14 PMWhich player do they go after at the trade deadline this time?hannahan again

huh

Shanahan?  He left the Devils a couple of days ago and is thinking about retiring...

and all of those sports packages black out Philly games in the Philly area, even if you don't have Comcast

PhillyPhreak54

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 02, 2009, 03:11:54 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 02, 2009, 12:01:14 PMWhich player do they go after at the trade deadline this time?hannahan again

huh

Shanahan?  He left the Devils a couple of days ago and is thinking about retiring...

and all of those sports packages black out Philly games in the Philly area, even if you don't have Comcast
yeah, i think they'll take another run at Shanny come playoff time.  Shannahan wanted no part of playing on the 4th line in NJ, thats why he opted out. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons