2007 Soul Season Thread

Started by BigEd76, February 28, 2007, 11:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

should be an A+ for dropping a baltimore based metal band power ballad
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Raise your hand if you sat in the press box for a Kixx game and saw the big black guys wang.

Thank you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

Joselio Hanson gets around. 

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 01, 2007, 02:01:44 PMshould be an A+ for dropping a baltimore based metal band power ballad

i thought baltimore sucks?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 01, 2007, 02:01:44 PM
should be an A+ for dropping a baltimore based metal band power ballad

I'll give you an A for it.  However, you lost a lot of street cred for knowing anything about metal bands and power ballads. 

ice grillin you

truth be told my street cred was on life support before that...dio has exposed me so many times i feel like a holland tunnel smack whore
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

The Las Vegas Gladiators have Shaun King as their starting QB, and they were supposed to have Peter Warrick as their top WR but he left...

BigEd76

Not televised, but the Soul have a 5 touchdown lead at Nashville halfway through the 4th quarter...

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 01, 2007, 04:58:52 PM
The Las Vegas Gladiators have Shaun King as their starting QB, and they were supposed to have Peter Warrick as their top WR but he left...

Even without Warrick, King threw 10 td's in their first game. 

MDS

Soul are 1-0. Hop on that bandwagon now, suckers. These boys are bringing the whatever trophy back to the spectrum for a parking lot parade!!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

BigEd76

2-0 with a 69-40 win tonight at Grand Rapids

MDS

Seabiscuit36

Are the Soul for real this year or are they playing bad teams?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons