Week 8 - Jaguars: The Eagles Go To London, And Can Probably Stay There

Started by MDS, October 22, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Reading online I feel like the fakest narrative with this team is that Corey clement is good. 

People bitching about him not getting more run.  They have no good RBs.  OLine broken.  1.5 WRs and Wentz is good but holds the ball too long which results in an unacceptable amount of fumbles.  Just pervasive problems exacerbated by Pederson calling too many gimmick one design routes.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Problem with playing the Jags is you want Bortles to throw, but with the Eagles defense once the ball is out they've lost the play.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 28, 2018, 10:25:26 AM
Problem with playing the Jags is you want Bortles to throw, but with the Eagles defense once the ball is out they've lost the play.

The classic Stormtroopers vs Redshirts argument.

General_Failure

Eagles_Legendz

Hey guys maybe not the sticks d to let them into field goal range.  Thanks.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 28, 2018, 10:22:17 AM
Reading online I feel like the fakest narrative with this team is that Corey clement is good. 

People bitching about him not getting more run.  They have no good RBs.  OLine broken.  1.5 WRs and Wentz is good but holds the ball too long which results in an unacceptable amount of fumbles.  Just pervasive problems exacerbated by Pederson calling too many gimmick one design routes.

its kind of a regular season version of a training camp all star....cept in pre season the starters are sitting not to get hurt now they are sitting cause they are hurt...so anything any back up does is going to be overvalued...just wait til josh adams busts off a 12 yard run

certain portion of the fanbase thinks EVERY eagle player is awesome...this will never change
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Jalen Mills is definitely not awesome, but thankfully he hasn't had a chance to screw up yet.

QB Eagles

We can pencil in Elliot for a 30-something yard miss in this one right?

General_Failure

What a terrible farging idea, throwing to Ertz five yards behind the line.

QB Eagles

Fastest half of football in memory. And it hasn't even been particularly watchable.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 28, 2018, 10:33:36 AM
Fastest half of football in memory. And it hasn't even been particularly watchable.

Well obviously it'll be hard to watch when there's so little of it.

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on October 28, 2018, 10:34:34 AM
who is more boring

phillies
flyers
eagles

I don't care how bad the teams are, nothing will ever be as boring as a baseball game.

SD

Imagine flying to London and spending all that money to watch this slop