Week 9 - 2018

Started by QB Eagles, November 04, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

romey my man you gotta be better than this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Man, farg those guys having fun smashing their brains in.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on November 04, 2018, 07:18:26 PM
just an amazing sequence with sea/sd and den/hou ending amid no/la craziness

Yep!  That was good shtein today.

Watching Caleb Sturgis implode for the Chargers today made it a little more easier to tolerate Elliot and his 35 yard max range.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on November 04, 2018, 05:53:45 PM
my guess is the game stays at 100

fox has to pick between dal/atl and phi/no for the 425 jawn....thinking one of these might be uncompetitive

as usual i am wrong

birds to 425
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Another great week in the NFC East

EJ72

That was one of the sloppiest, most uninspired, boneheaded sixty minutes of NFL football I've ever watched. I thought I was watching the 76-77 Tampa Bay Bucs for awhile but the uniforms snapped me back to reality.

Whatever, I may not watch another Dallas game even when I have the chance. The owner, team and coaches make me sick.

Tomahawk

If I didn't like how much he helps the Eagles, I'd say the Cowboys have to fire Garrett sooner than later.

General_Failure

The white jersey and pants look for the Titans might be the first uniform they've had that wasn't total garbage.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Just needs a white helmet with a blue oil derrick on it, and it'd be perfect.

EJ72

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 06, 2018, 01:08:23 AM
If I didn't like how much he helps the Eagles, I'd say the Cowboys have to fire Garrett sooner than later.

Not happening and 95% of fans know it too, the other 5% are the homers that think this can still be turned around. I can see easily see Dallas sitting at 3-10 after the next five games but on the positive side, that should net them a premium pick in the draft. Oh yeah, oops.  ::)

I think I set a personal record for number of beers consumed in one half of one game after halftime during that shtein.

PhillyPhreak54

Jerrah came out and said he's extending Dak

Good.