Shaq Leonard, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 04, 2023, 03:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

One year deal.

Hope he's got some plays left in him.

Don Ho

Bill Bergey at 78 is a step up from the tire fire they had out there yesterday.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

He can't possibly be worse than Morrow, right? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on December 04, 2023, 05:11:34 PMHe can't possibly be worse than Morrow, right? 

hes a colts legend who was released by the colts amid a playoff push

this is like the eagles cutting BG if he were 20% worse. so, yes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Morrow allowed so much YAC yesterday I think he set a record.

Diomedes

I mean I get that he was a fan favorite and played well for six years but the comparison to a fourteen year superbowl champion is beyond the pale. 

He's better than Morrow so I'm good with it.  They aren't giving him any of my money.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on December 05, 2023, 06:22:43 AMI mean I get that he was a fan favorite and played well for six years but the comparison to a fourteen year superbowl champion is beyond the pale. 

he meant about as much to indy as BG means in philly...all time legend and fan favorite. he went to the game the day after he got cut and got a huge ovation. why would they cut him? maybe its because he sucks!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

TIL Indy fans make legends of six year players who never won a game that matters. 

PhillyPhreak54

Shaq Leonard > Peyton, Marv, Wayne and Johnny U

- lil guy