WILDCARD WEEKEND

Started by DH, January 04, 2011, 12:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Rome

Sold my tickets and made a decent profit.

Yay me.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

so i guess i shouldnt look out for joe this week?

Rome

I tried a half dozen times to get him to reply to me and no answer.  I'm not getting stuck holding 250 bucks worth of tickets. 

phattymatty

IN.

Also I just looked at Ticketmaster and there are 50 yard line tickets available for some reason. 

Susquehanna Birder

Just got an e-mail from the Eagles, indicating that Green Bay turned in a bunch of tickets. They go on sale at 3 PM today.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

DH

that venison better still be marinating

smeags

actually made it into stew (best i've made to date) but i believe i have another piece.

Rome

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Don't believe it. Deer are farging monsters. They look harmless but on the inside their bloodlust knows no bounds. They should be exterminated with extreme prejudice.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

We took a trip to the Poconos last winter. One of the bimbos in our group decided it would be fun to throw food to the deer. A few minutes later there were 20 of those annoying fargs. We started throwing ice balls and full soda cans at them but they wouldn't go away. The best part was when she ran in her room crying because we were being mean to Bambi. I wish I had a gun.

smeags

Quote from: rjs246 on January 06, 2011, 03:01:23 PM
Don't believe it. Deer are farging monsters. They look harmless but on the inside their bloodlust knows no bounds. They should be exterminated with extreme prejudice.

i would assume this is especially true with the one i have been dining from considering it was an 8 pointer from central jersey.