Dallas 1/2

Started by LBIggle, December 01, 2010, 07:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: rjs246 on December 31, 2010, 03:32:39 PM
Quote from: SD on December 31, 2010, 09:34:56 AM
I passed on two freebies

I literally don't get this. If someone offered me free tickets (and I lived in the city) I'd be there in a heartbeat. Who cares if it's a meaningful game? It's free and it's football. IN.

Of course you would, you go to what 1 game every 5 years or so? I go to 4 or 5 a year, so missing this meaningless game isn't a big deal.

Rome

If it were any other team I'd probably pass but it's Dallas so I'd definitely go no matter what.

DH

I actually need a pair for a buddy..anyone?

SD

Quote from: Rome on January 01, 2011, 12:20:38 PM
If it were any other team I'd probably pass but it's Dallas so I'd definitely go no matter what.

If both teams were out of the playoffs and I knew the Eagles were playing their starters I'd go for the farg Dallas factor. But going to the game to watch the backup D against Stephen Mcgee at QB and an offense that consists of Kevin Kolb to Riley Cooper and Clay Harbor and I'll pass.

SunMo

Quote from: DH on January 01, 2011, 12:55:45 PM
I actually need a pair for a buddy..anyone?

i got two, but igy is holding them in maryland, so i'm not sure how'd i get them to you
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Quote from: SD on January 01, 2011, 09:30:55 AM

Of course you would, you go to what 1 game every 5 years or so? I go to 4 or 5 a year, so missing this meaningless game isn't a big deal.

I've averaged 2 games a year since 2001 when I started having money. With the exception of 2009 there hasn't been a season where I have been to at least one game. So no, I don't go to as many games as you, but considering the fact that I haven't lived anywhere near Philly it's not like I'm some wide eyed football game novice. Nice try though.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

DH

i had an extra yesterday that i literally couldnt give away for a beer.

rjs246

I'm literally amazed by that.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

DH