Nashville Roadie

Started by hbionic, April 21, 2010, 01:48:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Sarge, 4th & 26, Father Demon, MMH, Homohawk, Phillymic....will thoust bitches joineth me in Tennessee?

Anyone else in?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

hbionic

I would say Dallas but that would be too expensive and too soon.

Plus, Graceland is around the corner somewhere in those woods.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

graceland is in memphis. 

but yeah, i'll probably be down though.  depends on cost of airfare.  i think nashville's a bit pricey to fly into. 

Sgt PSN

wrong about nashville.  lax to nashville for $159 each way.  southwest is the shtein. 

Tomahawk

When's the game? Most likely, I'll go

Sgt PSN

don't know yet.  gotta wait until the schedule comes out. 

Tomahawk

October 24th. I'm probably going to the Bears game on 11/28 too

Sgt PSN

phattymatty

i would probably do nashville. 

rjs246

I could do this, but won't even pretend to make a decision about it for several months.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i dont even wanna go to florida much less the real south
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

IGY, you 100% on Jacksonville?  I think my dad/bro/and i are going from the sounds of it.  Though Nashville is a much more appealing destination since they'll have fans.  Free room and board is an easy sell on the wifey for Jville. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

less fans is better...you can guarantee as many seats as you want and they will all be together...and the best reason of all no fans means a huge eagle takeover

im 99.9% IN
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

word, i've bitched out before, but getting to see my family and getting to takeover a stadium means we're in. Bro will be back from the islands by august, and pops wants to go
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons