2010 Eagles/Jaguars Roadie Thread

Started by Rome, January 06, 2010, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

take the train with igy and watch the wire. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 21, 2010, 10:46:07 AM
take the train with igy and watch the wire. 

IN

$216 round trip on the train from philly to jville
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

yeah its a few hours faster but a million times more awful

driving shouldnt even be an option

plane yes because its so fast but driving down 95 to florida is a nightmare and coming back is even worse...i will never do it again...chilling on a train and drinking playing cards...watching movies...getting beats...even hanging out in the dining and snack cars..being able to walk around ect...makes it so much better than driving

if you fly tho theres really no reason to take the train

Seabiscuit36

Baltimore, MD to Jacksonville, FL
Southwest Non Stop 2 persons
Total Due:    $450.80

not bad out of BWI
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

how sad is this...

No Tim Tebow, no problem.

The Jaguars sold 350 new season tickets at Saturday's "Select-A-Seat" event and the team's Chief Financial Officer, Bill Prescott, is optimistic that this Thursday's ticket-sales update will send the team to an all-time high for new season ticket sales in a year.

"We have a long way to go but in 2003 we sold about 8,800 new season tickets in the general bowl. That's the most we ever sold since the first sale when we got the team. As of last Thursday, we were at 8,100 new season tickets in the general bowl and I think this Thursday we will surpass that 8,800 level," Prescott told jaguars.com on Tuesday.

Seabiscuit36

Alau is going to help them sell that stadium out
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

also their group minimum is ten....ive never seen a team have below 25 as their group...if they have group at all

christ even the washington nationals group minimum is 20

PoopyfaceMcGee

I should hop the train in Raleigh.  Could finance my trip by beating igy at poker repeatedly in the bar car.

EDIT: (At first I was kidding.  Then, I looked it up and noticed that the cost of the round-trip ticket would be $82.80, I could leave after 9 on Saturday night and would be home by 9am Monday morning.  Not bad.)

MDS

igy doesnt play cards

i dont know that but i know that he doesnt. some guys are just Hoydas.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 27, 2010, 03:10:43 PM
Alau is going to help them sell that stadium out

Your bro and I hung out with a few of his relatives on Sunday.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on April 28, 2010, 12:07:14 AM
igy doesnt play cards

i dont know that but i know that he doesnt. some guys are just Hoydas.

on a train i would....just not for money...id rather save that for beers

thats why im rich bitch...id rather save my real gambling for stealing money from homer phillie fans

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

GeneralZOD

Hey guys - I just moved down here to Melbourne, Fl; need help with some good hook-ups for getting tix to the Jax game...
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

Sgt PSN

1.  Long time, no see.  Welcome back. 

2.  It's freaking Jacksonville.....they don't sell out so you can probably find tickets at the stadium on game day for face value, maybe even a few bucks below. 

3.  Why did you move to Florida?  Are you old and near death?