The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

QuoteTrailing 2-1 against the Sharks, Nathan MacKinnon set up Colin Wilson with a beautiful pass, which he deposited for the apparent tying goal.

The Sharks weren't having any of it though and successfully challenged the original decision, which was overturned after the referees determined Gabriel Landeskog rendered his teammates offside. Landeskog was standing at his team's bench attempting to get off the ice but was still stuck in the attacking zone before the puck entered

Todd?  IGY?  Help! So he was "attempting to get off the ice" and that is considered offsides, even though he as clearly skating off the ice during the switch?  shtein, this must happen all the time.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

I don't think something like that does happen all the time because he was taking farging forever to get off the ice, and it coincided with a quick exit and reentry of the puck. Who's the icehole on the bench not opening the gate?

Plus not every arena has the doors just offsides like that... dumb shtein.

QB Eagles

The last of the original expansion teams pops its cherry after 52 years.

Rome

I'm just happy Boston doesn't get another parade.  farg Boston.

ice grillin you

what in the farg is cliff fletcher doing?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Bob somehow managed to convince the Panthers to pay him $70M over the next 7 years. 

At age 37, he'll count for $10.5M against their cap. 

What? 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on July 01, 2019, 08:37:10 PM
Bob somehow managed to convince the Panthers to pay him $70M over the next 7 years. 

At age 37, he'll count for $10.5M against their cap. 

What?

37 is irrelevant...they are trying to challenge for a cup in the next five years and if they do then who cares what he is getting in 7 years

MDS

the florida panthers and challenge for the cup does not make sense
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they actually have a lot of talent...only 14 players scored 90 pts in the nhl last year and the panthers had two of them...whether it all comes together is another thing but goalie was a huge hole

MDS

the florida panthers shouldnt exist and quite possibly dont. they might just be a figment of puckheads imagination.

the end
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

I know no one cares about hockey but this avs team is pretty damn good and are putting on a show

MDS

ice grillin you

MDS

i am 4 for 4. mls playoffs leggo