My Training Camp Report For 03 August ....

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 03, 2005, 06:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Eaglez on August 04, 2005, 09:43:45 PM
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/homeNewsDetail.jsp?id=32002

I like this new autograph policy. Good idea on the part of the Eagles.

It's like getting the golden ticket to go to Wonka's factory!

Wow.  ALL linemen will be signing today.  Who wants to get me a Patterson autograph?

T_Section224

phreak, i think you were standing in front of me on wednesday, don't know how i missed ya?

i was really taken back by the stupidity in the stands when i was there.  people asking questions about the most basic things, why are there people in green and others in white, and what's with the red jersey or the funny orange caps during special teams practice. 

the guy in front of me was there with his three kids and they were asking very good questions that he was butchering, i didn't want to embarass him by correcting him in front of the kids, but he didn't know what the hell he was talking about.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Zanshin

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 04, 2005, 08:47:51 PM
I'm not an autograph guy so I couldn't care less about them. But jeez...some people are crazy when it comes to that shtein.

I really don't get that whole phenomenon.

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, I stand there and watch these grown men stand in line and then gush all over McNabb for his signature like he's some hot ass woman who's just offered these dudes some lovin'.

They have bookbags FULL of shtein to sign.

I have a Dawkins & Mike Lewis autographed helmet. That is the extent of my autograph collection since I was 15. Back in the day I'd get a ton of autographs.

It just bugs me to see the adults busting the kids out of the way for signatures.

phillymic2000

QuoteI turned around and asked them exactly why they wanted the kicker for Atlanta (at the time) to come in at QB for the Eagles.

THat takes the cake! LOL

PhillyGirl

Quote from: phillymic2000 on August 05, 2005, 10:50:28 AM
QuoteI turned around and asked them exactly why they wanted the kicker for Atlanta (at the time) to come in at QB for the Eagles.

THat takes the cake! LOL

:-D  Even better was the fact that they had absolutely no clue what I was talking about.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen