for your laugh (or puke) of the evening....

Started by PhillyGirl, July 29, 2005, 08:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

QuoteThe Eagles have indicated they don't love Porter. But he would give them a chance to win this season's Super Bowl. Owens will not.

Galactically stupid comment.  I mean, even for Bayless, that one's a doozie.

:-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yep, exactly why I stopped reading it at that point.  Enough was enough.

bowzer

He also suggested we trade TO to arizona for Boldin. 

TempleOwl

SAw it on ESPN's websire and skipped it there and I will do the same here!  :boom :puke :fire
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

cyberstorm

Does this assclown have a message board or something
Everyone should just taunt this Hockey hating fool that the NHL is back and will be stronger than ever
I guess I picked a bad time to stop sniffing glue

Everyone,find 1 minute each day to pray for Eaglefan 73

(Huge images removed. See this thread.)

mussa

Quotecouple of months ago, I proposed an Owens-to-Oakland trade -- T.O. straight up for Jerry Porter. The Raiders indicated they weren't interested because Davis loves Porter and because Owens' money wouldn't fit under their cap.

But Davis has been known to work cap magic when he wants to, and this still would be an excellent deal for both teams. You laugh, but I think Owens and Randy Moss could make a devastating one-two punch. Owens could make lots of catches. Moss could make the catch.

The Eagles have indicated they don't love Porter. But he would give them a chance to win this season's Super Bowl. Owens will not.

I hate Skip more than anyone else in the industry.  Hes scum off the turd.

"You laugh" line...yes i will laugh.  How does he get paid?  What a damn moron.  Its a shame we have to be subjected to assclowns like Skip, only because they report misleading articles/opinions just to raise flags everywhere.  Thats just dirty.  ESPN is really disappointing me to be associated with this douche.   :boom :boom
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"