The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

so i beat some guy in madden just now...he decided mid game that i was a "glitching bum" and is trying to get his army of nerd friends to ban my account. not that that will affect me in the slightest. he sent some mass message out getting them to leave negative feedback. what am i, an ebay seller?

i wouldnt even know how to cheat, but i didnt even know this was a thing. what is wrong with people? its madden on the internet.

i figured out how to find messages on the internet...this is what his "friend" sent me

Quotefrom dj: guys, gt FumingElk44 is a glitching bum! it's time to get kicked! once ALL 99 of u report him, i'll chance off TWO 1600msp cards! tom, ron, ted, & joe: tell ALL 396 people on ur lists! let's get ANOTHER bum's gt, console, AND ip address banned!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Woah! That's as anti-semetic a message as I've ever seen. And I've watched my fair share of Nazi movies.

Keep glitching them. fargers don't know how to defend against that shtein.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

I don't have a game console so I didn't know people did this shtein. Why? And what is glitching?

Rome

General_Failure

Welcome to X-Box Live, where everyone is a twelve year old that says they farged your mother last night.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on June 21, 2014, 08:02:41 AM
Welcome to :CF Live, where everyone is a twelve year old that says they farged your mother last night.

Btw, I farged all your moms last night.

MDS

what confuses me is i wasnt even glitching this guy...i wouldnt even know how to do that

essentially i scored on my first possession. he offered a friendly quit, i declined. then he messaged me saying "ok i gave you a chance, now youre gonna regret it." i responded with "lol loser." from there, the glitching and 12 year old boy messages commenced, which i didnt even look at until the game was over.

and on top of that he played like a total fag. onside kick, no punting, running the no huddle. he pressed pause with 2 seconds left to try to stop from me calling a timeout to set up the winning fg. who does these things? its a stupid video game.

Sgt PSN

MDS

xbox picks names for you when you make an account i did not care enough to go and change it

btw my elk is fuming

General_Failure

Online games are full if boys who can't handle the idea that they're zesty at all the things they do, so of course anyone better than them is a cheating flag. Since you're a cheating flag, he should do everything he can to make your online experience miserable until you go away and leave everything to the super serious players.

I got assigned ForemostBear when I signed up like a decade ago.

MDS

ive dealt with some losers here and there, but nothing like this. and all over a game that is obsolete and will be discarded in 2 months.

if this disrupts my hbogo watching abilities i will hurt him

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

what does that mean

can people really get me banned by unsubstantiated cheating claims? even if i have proof that its one dude essentially trolling me.

General_Failure

No. Your account is safe from the Swat sticker.