The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

so you wont be picking up chick-fil-a for dinner tonight ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phillycrew

Quote from: MDS on October 18, 2013, 02:51:31 AM
dude she couldve made so much off that fetus

them bitches be worth cake

Please come back to beit k'nesset and meet a nice girl.

Diomedes

as far as liberal partisans go, you can't beat Romey
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Goddamn straight.  I'm too old and have too few years left to mince words with motherfargers anymore.

Seabiscuit36

That guy positioned his words terribly, being on Fox News was the nail in the coffin.  This past year i had a family member who was assaulted during senior week.  I blame the boy who took advantage of her and if i see him his skull will be crushed, but I truly blame her parents who let a sophmore girl go to Senior Week at the beach. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

thats brilliant

someone needs to watch over those fat kids
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 31, 2013, 07:47:49 AM
RJS lives  in West Fargo?

farg that. Fat kids are definitely a scourge on humanity but halloween is the best time of year. No child should robbed of the opportunity to appreciate halloween. Shame them some (every) other day for being fat worthless shteins.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Diomedes

I saw a very fat kid complaining last night to his 300 lb plus parents that he "couldn't make it" up the hill to the next house.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/10/31/blue-is-the-warmest-color-ptc-protest/

why do these moralizing douchebags insist on imposing their puritanical views on everyone? 

iceholes.