The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

holy farg....dood slays his wife them posts it on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/derek.medina.520?fref=ts

like a couple hours ago....not sure why its still up....but look at the comments from friends or family or whoever they are
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2013, 03:53:59 PM

like a couple hours ago....not sure why its still up....but look at the comments from friends or family or whoever they are

What's crazy is that under the pic, there's a comment that says, "That's my friend there Jennifer Alfonso" and that comment has 3 'likes'.

That's creepy.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2013, 03:53:59 PM

A Florida man posted a horrific photo of his wife's body on Facebook yesterday after he allegedly murdered her in the kitchen of their South Miami townhouse.

Derek Medina, 31, put the disturbing photograph on his Facebook page after shooting his wife, Jennifer Alfonso, 26, and making a bizarre confession on the site, police said.

"I'm going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife," Medina wrote.

"love you guys miss you guys take care Facebook people you will see me in the news."

Medina — who incredibly has written self-help book about saving marriages — later turned himself in to police and was charged with murder.

In the Facebook photo, his wife e is seen lying limp, with her legs folded behind her. Blood appears to be splattered on her face and left arm.

Along with the grisly image, Medina wrote the caption: "Rip Jennifer Alfonso."

The couple's Facebook friends reacted with disbelief.

"What happened????" one person wrote in response to the picture while another said, "That is my friend there. Jennifer Alfonso."

Cops later found Alfonso's body in the couple's South Miami home.

They also found the victim's 10-year-old daughter, authorities said, but she was not physically injured.

Police said Medina admitted he shot his wife several times after, he claimed, she punched him repeatedly, wielded a knife and said she was leaving him.

In his Facebook confession, too, Medina said he was acting in self-defense.

"My wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse," he wrote.

"so I did what I did I hope you understand me."

In other photos posted to his Facebook account, which has since been taken down, Medina could be seen brandishing a firearm and kickboxing at a gym.

Facebook also removed Alfonso's page.

The couple apparently first married in January 2010, divorced in February 2012, and then remarried three months later.

Medina once acted as an extra on the USA network crime drama "Burn Notice" and published six e-books, once of which was titled "How I Saved Someone's Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication."

The book details how it's subject "found peace and made peace" after years of tumult after a divorce. Like Medina, the subject also divorced and remarried the same woman.

In the e-book, Medina offers "marriage counseling tips" and stresses how "effective communication" can help save a marriage.

His other e-book titles aldo have long, absurd names, such as "World Just Ask Yourself Why We Are Living a Life Full of Lies" and "How I an Emotional Writer Made All of My Professional Dreams Come True Blocking Society's Teachings."

Medina's father, Derek Medina Sr., said last night that his son had killed his wife after she pulled a knife on him.

"He just said that his wife picked up a knife on him, and they had a big fight, and he shot her," Medina Sr. said.

smeags

that was a disturbing thing to see. sad for that lilttle girl.

smeags

hbionic

smeags

ice grillin you

lol at the end where hes shaking his head in the camera

why didnt he just go buy an x box for 300 bucks or whatever they cost

Zanshin

Because when you lose money and think a game is rigged, the obvious call is to go get even more money to throw at it.