The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on December 22, 2012, 08:28:08 AMA terrific rant on the uselessness of hateful celebrity dickfaces (and specifically the New York Times' celebration of such iceholes):
http://gawker.com/5920269/the-new-york-times-profiled-the-brant-brothers-because-the-new-york-times-hates-you

that calls Nietzsche to mind:

QuoteWhoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

A site named "Gawker" decrying the banality of celebrity?

Surely you jest.

Diomedes

Diomedes

It's call "at will," and if you don't like it you can go live in Cuba, you commie baastard.

SunMo

obviously that is horrendously unfair and outrageous...but farging hot chicks have been getting away with shtein for years.  about time that backfires on them. 

ugly chicks for everybody!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

Quote from: Rome on December 22, 2012, 10:33:41 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/iowa-court-bosses-fire-irresistible-workers-18038838#.UNXSp-arnoA

Speechless.   Just farging speechless.

Basically, the wife walked into the office one day, saw met the staff, and then later on at home, busted the, "Honey, who's that cute girl?" routine on him. He's a Hoyda for not being able to stand up to his wife.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

The woman got fired because she could have POTENTIALLY caused the sniveling dickless wonder to cheat on his wife.

Obviously, it's her fault.

Stupid funhole.  That will teach her to whore herself out by, well, showering.

General_Failure

Months from now, it'll still be her fault when the wife catches this guy banging one of her ugly friends.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

My bro in law got married Saturday at Villanova.  After the reception, the brother of the bride was hammer drunk, verbally abusing his hot girlfriend, and tried to fight both his mom and Dad while wearing nothing but boxers and his dress socks.  Fun times.

I seriously do not understand people who turn into the Hulk when drinking.  Being a functional alcoholic helps i guess
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons