The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

before i look im putting it at a -800 that she had a stupid italian name

oooo upset city
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

wow

I'd love to see her on Colbert.  Or better, with Sacha Baron Cohen.  What a conversation they could have.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Hommy Cider is my new fake name when registering for things.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Some chick in Port St. John, FL offed her 4 kids and herself.

Diomedes

Terrible story.  Oh, well, look on the bright side: five less people shteinting every day.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 23, 2012, 07:00:05 PM
i wont even get into the massive differences in the specifics of each incident but the most imortant difference here is that dooley is currently on trail for manslaughter....ie he was arrested and told to prove his innocence in court

The court is supposed to prove your guilt; you're assumed innocent

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 12, 2012, 02:14:03 AM
Pretty sure Thawk has the same hat.

I don't pull it off as well as that hottie

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on May 15, 2012, 02:14:36 PM
Terrible story.  Oh, well, look on the bright side: five less people shteinting every day.

People who live in the "Space Coast" are crazy.

General_Failure

You're looking for the The "what the hell is nice about the world" thread.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76