The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 03, 2012, 07:19:54 AM
Quote from: Hawk on April 02, 2012, 10:39:51 PM
I have more black friends than anyone on this board.   

lol wow...is there a more obvious sign that you are racist than saying you have a lot of black friends (at least you didnt try and say that your best friend is black)....jesus this is 2012 and people are still pulling this card?

everyone knows what you are....theres no story you cold possibly make up that would cause anyone here or anywhere else to believe that you arent klan

PLEASE go away

I will play that card when anytime I interject my opinion, I'm called a racist.    You see, when you play basketball your whole life, you tend to have a much more diverse group of friends than a fat guy living in DC suckling on the government's teet. 

In fact, I'm sure the times we unknowingly crossed paths at the Rhino Bar in DC, I was with one of my best friends, who happens to be black. 

Like I said, you can't argue facts with liberals, they'll just play the race card.  Now that it has come out that Zimmerman tutored black kids, raised awareness for a homeless black guy who was beaten by the police, and has quite a few black friends come out to defend him, he's still a "racist who hunted down a black kid." 

A Hispanic guy shooting a black kid in self defense isn't a convenient narrative. Instead it's a white Hispanic hunting down a black kid who was just minding his own business with skittles and Ice Tea.  Let's just ignore the eye witness, the bruises and marks on Zimmerman, basically every shred of evidence that has thus far backed up Zimmerman's side of the story. 

On your side, we have the altered 9-1-1 tape NBC used to make Zimmerman seem like he was randomly mentioning the kid was black, as well as ABC's refusal to enhance a video that websites were able to do within minutes to show his marks. 

Like I said, it's obvious which side of the debate is racist.   

The Democratic party never misses a chance to exploit a cause though, hence the fact that they are using rallies for Trayvon to register voters. 

Sgt PSN

Wait....so you're saying that you met all of your black friends playing basketball? 

Munson

I met most of mine through football. i have some balck cousins and cousins once removed and 2nd cousins though so i win, obviously
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

Not so fast.

My niece and nephew are black, which trumps cousins, so I'm even less racist than everyone else here. Plus I get extra points because my nephew is going to Afghanistan next week.

Munson

Hmm. i went to a prom and hooked up with a half black girl who 3 or 4 years later turned out to be a lesbian...so the least racist AND least homophobic.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

She didn't "turn out" to be lesbian.  You made her one. 

Munson

I'm choosing to pretend that isn't true sarge

SD

If I married a black chick and had a kid with her would I be the non-racist king of CF?

SunMo

i'm putting shoe polish on starting tomorrow and am going to live my life as a black man.

that would make me the least racist ever
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

DH married a black chick and he's Jewish.  No kids yet though, to my knowledge so perhaps you have time.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: SunMo on April 04, 2012, 05:14:34 PM
i'm putting shoe polish on starting tomorrow and am going to live my life as a black man.

that would make me the least racist ever

use white shoe polish.  that would be funny.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on April 04, 2012, 05:15:40 PM
DH married a black chick and he's Jewish.  No kids yet though, to my knowledge so perhaps you have time.

DH's wife is whiter than rice

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 04, 2012, 04:07:16 PM
Wait....so you're saying that you met all of your black friends playing basketball? 

all hawks boys are either slingin crack rock or they gotta wicked jump shot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous