The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 20, 2012, 09:23:36 PMAnd any attorney who defends this farging icehole should be shamed into retirement.

NO.  Get some f'n culture dude.  The lawyers who take these cases are national f'n heroes.  They are doing the country a service by standing up for the rule of law.

and
the real story is the law Jeb passed that made it legal to use deadly force whenever and wherever you felt threatened, with no duty to attempt to escape/flee/de-escalate.  The fact that he was a racist has nothing to do with it.  In fact, it kinda helps his case, because his defense can point to his racism (which is, I remind you, legal) as evidence that he was scared for his life....etc.  It's a farged up law.  People killing people in drug deals that go bad calling it self defense, etc. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed on the Bush law.

I read another story where this was used as a defense for a 69yr old man shooting a 40ish guy in the heart in front of his daughter because the 40ish fella told the senile farg to quit yelling at a kid for skateboarding.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/witnesses-dispute-trevor-dooleys-stand-your-ground-claim-in-valrico/1206308

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on March 20, 2012, 10:29:41 PM
the real story is the law Jeb passed that made it legal to use deadly force whenever and wherever you felt threatened, with no duty to attempt to escape/flee/de-escalate.  The fact that he was a racist has nothing to do with it.   In fact, it kinda helps his case, because his defense can point to his racism (which is, I remind you, legal) as evidence that he was scared for his life....etc.  It's a farged up law.  People killing people in drug deals that go bad calling it self defense, etc.

what on gods earth are you talking about....if the kid isnt black this doesnt happen...period

the guy stalked and hunted down a "farging coon".....but race has nothing to do with it???....wake the eff up america
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the dude was half mexican and was still a paranoid racist piece of shtein. he made something like 50 calls to police in the past year about suspicious activity. in his gated development. 50 calls. come on.

the guy saw a little black kid wandering around with his hood on, and since hes a big fat american with a gun who thinks hes clint eastwood, got the inchy trigger finger trying to be the hero. wait. turns out it was a teenager with some candy.

and did he ever explain how he can claim "self defense" in a situation where the other person is unarmed? how is this even possible?

this wasnt murder but it also wasnt no accident.

and oh yea, another victory for guns in america. good thing we have those things. they came in handy again.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it was absolutely murder...thats not even a question...just listen to the 911 tapes...he stalked hunted and killed this kid for no other reason than he racially profiled him...plus even when told by 911 to stop following him that police were on the way he still contiuned to stalk....he was looking to catch a body that night and he got one

"these aholes always get away"

"farging coons"

PhillyPhreak54

Definitely murder and in line for the death penalty, IMO. Premeditated because he stalked him.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

i dont get the sense he wanted to kill him, but i also get the sense he was ready to throw down

but lets not kid ourselves this aint 1963 in philadelphia, mississippi
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 21, 2012, 01:35:51 PM
i dont get the sense he wanted to kill him

im gonna go out on a limb and say you probably dont have the best instincts when it comes to physical confrotation

MDS

he wanted to play sheriff tough guy and catch a stillupfront red handed, cuff him up and look like a hero

i dont think when he saw him hes like let me kill that boy. but he clearly had no problem letting it go to that.

and im defending this guy...lock him up. but this was more prez and the undercover cop not prez and the boy at the terrace

murder still be murder

PhillyPhreak54

Its infuriating to hear those tapes. I mean from the jump this guy was full of shtein with his "he looks up to no good and could be on something"

The dispatcher straight told him not to follow and he did.

The disobedience of that order there shows that he had more than just reporting a suspicious person in mind.

MDS

yea it was about playing action star movie hero. the dude loved that stuff..playing cop, law enforcement, locking negros up, etc.

he had his shot to get one and he was gonna do it. but since hes a farging fat untrained dumbass, he drew and fired on an unarmed teenager. that's murder. he should be in jail.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 21, 2012, 01:40:31 PM
he wanted to play sheriff tough guy and catch a stillupfront red handed, cuff him up and look like a hero

"farging coons" and "they always get away" oh and the little fact that he got out of his car with a gun say otherwise

did he wake up that morning and say he was gonna kill a kid tonight...probably not

did he say to himself this is one dead negro when he saw the kid walking....maybe not

did he have every intent of shooting the kid when he got out of the car if even the smallest thing pissed him off...definitely

if this isnt a murder case then theres no such thing

MDS

is it OJ murder? casey anthony murder? sevino murder?