The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

What was she wearing? Sounds like she was asking for it.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

yeah lets get this kids side of this story before we go placing blame.

BigEd76

Quote"You can't be harming people like that; they old."

ha

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on May 03, 2011, 02:52:23 PM
What was she wearing? Sounds like she was asking for it.

The leg lamp from A Christmas Story.

Quote from: Rashard Mendenhall on May 03, 2011, 04:47:55 PM
yeah lets get this kids side of this story before we go placing blame.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

I didn't know you could get high on bath salts.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteWrites the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

Police said today that a 17-year-old boy came across a PNC Park usher who was having a heart attack in his car, pulled the man out and onto the ground, went through his pockets and stole his wallet, then drove away in the vehicle, leaving the usher to die in the street.

The teen is not charged with homicide in the death of 58-year-old Michael Schacht, who was headed home after a 14-inning game at PNC Park on April 9. The suspect is chaged with car theft and robbery as a juvenile, and police did not name him.

Police said Mr. Schacht was found unresponsive on Brighton Road on the North Side and was taken to Allegheny General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Awful.

rjs246

Can I just say that you jackasses should try to focus on funny 'oh shtein that's awful' stories instead of this never ending string of child neglect, abuse and death?

Who wants to read this shtein, let alone share it with other people? farg.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

I once saw a video of a guy in China, Taiwan, or Thailand...and he was riding a mo-ped...gets on the highway in front of a gas tanker...and the tanker was going faster than the moped, so the kid ends up getting run over by the tanker and as the tanker driver realizes what's happened, slams his brakes...and you see a trail of blood behind the braking tanker instead of a skid marks.

Funny like that rjs?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Quote(CNN) -- A knife-wielding man attacked a woman in a supermarket, eventually cutting off her head and running away with it, government officials in Spain's Tenerife Island said Friday.

The man entered a shopping center in the town of Arona, in the Cristianos area of Tenerife, and stole a knife from the supermarket before attacking the apparent stranger, a central government spokeswoman said.

Shopping center security guards were alerted and chased the man, subduing him until police arrived. The man, whom national police in Tenerife identified as a Bulgarian, was apparently known in the shopping area, the government spokeswoman said.

The British Foreign and Commonwealth office confirmed Friday that a British national had died in Tenerife, part of the Canary Islands.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen