2018 College Football

Started by Geowhizzer, August 01, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Jesus Kentucky!  Even if he made that kick 00:58 to much time on the clock for Florida.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I had Kentucky +10 full game but a lot of other lesser spreads from live bets and that sucked. Ouch.

And then I flipped to the Cuse game, had them +28.5, double ouch.

PhillyPhreak54

Tulane holy shtein

Houston holy shtein

Wild ending. Tulane in clock formation to go into OT right? Wrong. Little pitch play to get them into position for Hail Mary and they complete it. And Tulane dude split three defenders on the way to the house.

PhillyPhreak54

Bad beat on Kentucky last week. Lost on Houston last night with that shtein.

Just lost on FIU after they back doored LaTech. They went onside kick and LaTech scooped it and scored. Jesus farging Christ

Don Ho

That loss was HUGE for Utah.  Big win for USC as the Urban Meyer talk is at a fever pitch in Southern Cal.  Big distraction.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Pitt just ran the Philly special to go up by one point with 56 seconds left against UCF

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i went to the hail mary loss in 08 and this was worse
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Glad college football will be around to cheer me up.  Some great late games last night.  Colorado/ASU was great, Toledo/Colorado State was a good game and God almighty the UCLA/Washington State game was unbelievable.

Geowhizzer

Penn State is administering a complete ass-kicking on Maryland.

PhillyPhreak54

Maryland was hype coming in.

Lasted about ten minutes. Penn State ate them and their fans souls.

Don Ho

Horrible play call by UNC on that two point play to win.

Great onside kick though. 

PhillyPhreak54

Garbage state of games and performances today

Short of UNC almost pulling it off. As much as I like watching Clemson Dabo farged with Karma by booking a champ parade already

MDS

matty rhule has baylor 4-0

temples most recent ex coach just got destroyed by temple
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.