The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2013/09/murder_suspect_claimed_6-year-.html

QuoteBooked with one of Jefferson Parish's most heinous child slayings, Matthew Flugence allegedly confessed to a detective that 6-year-old Ahlittia North seduced him behind a row of Harvey apartment buildings, spreading out a blanket on the ground and enticing him into having intercourse.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Gotta commend Texas for their multitasking ability.  How are they able to hate gays, negros, beaners, non-Christians, the north, foreigners, science, abortions, and now retards, all at the same time? 

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

I have no problem with the school suspending the kid in Phreak's article.  He didn't have permission to come on to school property after hours.  He didn't have permission to decorate.  He inadvertently damaged school property.  He decorated the school with "God."  He admitted it was a prank.  So farg him.  The school got that one right.

But holy shtein, they were so incredibly wrong for the 2nd one.  WTF, indeed.  Wonder what the outcome was?

smeags

QuoteFormer San Diego Mayor Bob Filner pleaded guilty Tuesday in a San Diego court to felony false imprisonment and two misdemeanor battery charges.

Filner had been charged in connection with allegations made by three women.

The former mayor entered the pleas as a part of a plea agreement with prosecutors. The felony charge accused Filner of "false imprisonment by violence, fraud, menace and deceit."

Filner, also a former nine-term Democratic congressman, resigned from the mayor's post in August after at least 19 women accused him of sexual harassment and boorish behavior.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagaholic

After watching 2 weeks of the NFL's Breast Cancer Exploitation Month (incidentally choosing as its 'partner' the American Cancer Society, whose CEO makes makes into the millions of dollars a year and more than any other "nonprofit" CEO), I came upon this list:

http://www.tampabay.com/americas-worst-charities/

Unbelievable that a $50 million charity can have a net LESS than 0% of its proceeds (because it went into debt) go to the actual cause. We horribly need nonprofit reform.

It is sad, but anyone who volunteers or gives to a charity without really understanding where the money goes, is an idiot. 

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.khou.com/news/NYPD-Teen-found-with-fetus-in-bag-at-store-228280531.html

what the farging hell?

QuoteThe 17-year-old girls were shopping at a Victoria's Secret store in midtown Manhattan, said police, who were called to the scene after a guard noticed a strong odor coming from one of the bags and found the fetus. One of the girls told detectives she was carrying the human remains because she had delivered a day earlier and didn't know what to do, authorities said. It wasn't clear whether the fetus was alive or dead when delivered.

Eagaholic

It was probably too heavy and too short to be a VS model anyway.

MDS

dude she couldve made so much off that fetus

them bitches be worth cake
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=9291904

a Walmart employee in Michigan got fired for helping a woman who was being assaulted in the parking lot because it violated their company policy regarding workplace violence.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

farg Walmart.  If they were giving away free shtein I'd pass.  Hate that place and the owners are indefensible right-wing nutbag mongrels.