The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Look at him caring about his retarded mongrel more than he does spending six months with his family.

His priorities, much like your genetic makeup, are farged up.

Tomahawk

No doubt...he should flush it down the toilet and be done with the stupid bitch.

Rome

If you're talking about Sarge's Mom going back in time and self-aborting, I'm with you.

Tomahawk

Sgt PSN

Did you even read the entire article?

QuoteIn the spring of 2011, Jamie met a certain American Staffordshire terrier at Hope Animal Rescues in Alton, Ill., and was smitten. Slater was among 18 dogs scheduled to be euthanized when Jamie's group arrived with 24 hours to spare and had them transferred to a facility where they would have a reprieve to find homes. She is convinced that a little divine intervention was at work.

"Slater was the epitome of when people say, You don't pick your dog, your dog picks you," Jamie says. "We didn't need four dogs. We still don't need four dogs. But I kind of felt it was meant to be. Mark said: 'I've never heard you talk about a dog this much. Just get him.'"

The wife found the dog and wanted him.  You think he's going to tell her to get rid of him?  Besides, I'm pretty sure Buehrle will still make sem-regular trips to see the family between starts.  It's 6 months of inconvenience.  Not the end of the world.  Go grab a kids meal from Outback you crabby bastich. 

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Sgt PSN

People suck, so yeah. 

I just think it's hilarious that of all the stupid shtein people do that could piss a person off, you're getting bent out of shape over a couple of animal lovers making some personal sacrifices for the sake of their animals.  How dare they practice what they preach!!     

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Not yet, but I the good thing is that his balloon-knot is as big as his wang...HUGE!. It makes it easier picking out the toilet paper remnants.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

I know you like it when I leave some croutons for you while you're tossing my salad. 

SD

Don't really know where else to throw this, bitches be throwin down at Archbishop Ryan

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=508402545869627

Diomedes

Except maybe soot billowing out of a smokestack, is there anything you like to see better than a woman getting beat down?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger