The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 22, 2012, 11:26:00 PM
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/40088_Fox_News_Commenters_React_to_Trayvon_Martin-_Good_Shot_Zimmy

brought to you by the republican party of the united states of america

i must give huge props to joe scarborough though for sayin this morning that straight up if this was black kid doing the shooting hed already have been arragined and the debate right now would be over whether he was gettin life or the death penalty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

I don't even remember hearing about this one

Quote"He meant for me to be dead and he never called 911," said Rosenbloom, 36, adding that Allen, now 65, bent over him and using an expletive, warned him not to tangle "with an ex-cop" as he lay bleeding on the ground.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/23/us-usa-florida-shooting-law-idUSBRE82M0QQ20120323

Rome

Quote from: Hawk on March 23, 2012, 07:52:23 AM
Quote from: Rome on March 22, 2012, 05:59:27 PM
Imagine if the roles were reversed and this was a black guy in a black neighborhood who shot a white kid on his way home from 7-11.

This wouldn't be a news story.  And if we are reversing the roles, shouldn't it be a Hispanic being gunned down by a black kid.   

You're all getting butt hurt over nothing.   Even the politicans who created the law said the guy isn't protected.

Pointing out the hypocrisy inherent in a system of justice that affords precious little to minorities is pretty much the text book definition of "butt hurt".

Rome

Oh, and by the way... I support the law in theory.  If someone enters my house intent on doing me or my family harm, I'm killing them without a second thought.   God help someone who tries to farg with me in my own crib.

But this is nothing like that.  This is some dipshtein wannabe rent-a-cop driving around looking for stillupfronts to threaten & intimidate.  Period.

Hawk

Where was the outrage of Trevor Dooley shooting a white man in front of his daughter over another kid skateboarding.   He used the same Florida law to protect him.   Stop hating your own race.

ice grillin you

i wont even get into the massive differences in the specifics of each incident but the most imortant difference here is that dooley is currently on trail for manslaughter....ie he was arrested and told to prove his innocence in court

whereas zimmerman is chillin at home playing video games and eating doritos

take off your white hood and maybe you would see this and not make dumb analogies

the fact that you are searching and massively reaching for some....any....other case to spit on the dead black kid here shows you to be the pig you are....

but we already knew this

ice grillin you

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 23, 2012, 07:00:05 PM
i wont even get into the massive differences in the specifics of each incident but the most imortant difference here is that dooley is currently on trail for manslaughter....ie he was arrested and told to prove his innocence in court

whereas zimmerman is chillin at home playing video games and eating doritos

take off your white hood and maybe you would see this and not make dumb analogies

the fact that you are searching and massively reaching for some....any....other case to spit on the dead black kid here shows you to be the pig you are....

but we already knew this

Igy what exactly is a white Hispanic?   Also where was your outrage over the kid lit on fire by two black kids over his race?   

Is it worthwhile arguing race topics when I guarantee I have a more diverse group of friends than most on this forum?

How is this incident being turned on racist white people when the shooter was Hispanic.   Oops the last name tricked you.

Hawk

ice grillin you

youre such an ignorant gorilla that you dont even get it because all you wanna do is disparage the dead black guy

the race of the shooter here is irrelevant...what makes this racial is that a kid was stalked and murdered simply because he was black....add on top of that..that a white police dept and white attorneys office hasnt done shtein about it

stop trying so hard pig

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 23, 2012, 07:11:36 PM
youre such an ignorant gorilla that you dont even get it because all you wanna do is disparage the dead black guy

the race of the shooter here is irrelevant...what makes this racial is that a kid was stalked and murdered simply because he was black....add on top of that..that a white police dept and white attorneys office hasnt done shtein about it

stop trying so hard pig

Do you follow Farrakhan on Twitter.   I'm sure you do.   Stop pretending you care about this kid being gunned down when you don't.  If you did you'd post about the kids being gunned down last weekend in Chicago, etc.   The liberal playbook, feigning outrage when you don't give a farg.   You post stupid comments from racists on fox news when I can just as easily post comments from racists about rising up and killing Whitey.   He's going to be brought to justice, so why are you still whining.   Liberal hypocrite pig.

ice grillin you

Hawk

When did I disparage the kid?  I said that justice would be done when all is said and done.  Just pointing out racial hypocrisy as the parade of morons like Farrakhan and Sharpton profit off another tragedy.

ice grillin you

for the love of god go away you ignorant caveboy

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 23, 2012, 07:21:34 PM
for the love of god go away you ignorant caveboy

Where was your outrage over the Jewish children gunned down in France hypocrite.