The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Aunt and Mom leave kids alone, house catches on fire, they show no remorse. The ending with the food stamps is the best part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D2u1Uyju8BA

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

ignorant black trash, ignorant white trash, ignorant purple trash

whatever

sickening priorities of our lower class
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dncrime/Store-owner-shot-dead-in-front-of-wife-baby-.html?cmpid=125219969

This shtein has to stop. Multiple times a day in probably every major city in the country things like this happen. Somehow it has to be stopped.

Diomedes

we could start by treating gun crimes seriously
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Or we could enforce laws already on the books instead of further abridging the fundamental rights of law-abiding Americans.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Gun control laws do very little. Proper handling and sentencing of gun crimes would be a different story.

Rome

People are going to commit crimes with guns regardless of the consequences.   We know this.  What Dio is suggesting is what he always suggests... lower the boom on the perpetrators of those crimes, and that I agree with.

What I don't agree with is curtailing personal liberty.   nne of the most basic rights we have as a people is self-defense, and owning weaponry to ensure that defense is not only prudent, it's becoming a necessity in this culture.

MDS

or we could just get rid of guns because they do no good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 21, 2012, 07:25:49 PM

I think guns should be banned and wars and protection should be done with swords.

Munson

That would be awesome.

I'd sign up for the Army in a heartbeat if the fighting was being done with bows and arrows. That's some real man shtein
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Quote from: MDS on January 21, 2012, 07:25:49 PM

Haha... tell that to the six million members of the tribe who would probably have lived if they owned one.  Face it, the Nazis would have had a much tougher time stuffing people into ovens if they were met with gun barrels first.