The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

pregnant Chicago teen killed in drive-by

QuoteCharinez Jefferson, 17, was shot as she stood talking to friends at about 10:35 p.m.
The murdered teenager, who also has a 16-month-old baby, was six months pregnant
[Mom] said her daughter was "a wonderful mother"

hmm

Sgt PSN

Nice to see natural selection putting in a little effort every now and then. 

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 17, 2011, 03:46:42 PM
lard ass trying to reach 1600 lbs on purpose

no doubt she's getting welfare.  USA!

QuoteBreakfast: 6 x eggs scrambled, cooked in butter 468 cals. 1/2 pound bacon 1,168 cals, 4 x potatoes as hash browns 672 cals, 6 x pieces toast with butter 600 cals, 32 ounce cream shake 1,160 cals. Snacking 1 x bag of animal cookies 1,950 cals, 2litre bottle of soft drink 800 cals, 1 x 10.5 ounce bag of barbecue flavour crisps 1,650 cals, 3 x ham and cheese sandwiches 1,576 cals.

Lunch: 3 x beef, bean and green chilli burritos with 1 x cup of sour cream 1,453 cals. Salad (1 head lettuce, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 cup carrots, 1 cucumber, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, bacon bits, 1 cup crumbled cheese, 1 cup chicken 1,479 cals.
Dinner: 12 x filled tacos + 1 x cup sour cream 4,906 cals, 2litre bottle of soda 800 cals, Dessert 8 x scoops vanilla ice cream 2,080 cals, 1 x small pan of brownies 1,200 cals.
Total: 21,962 calories

Holy crap.

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

lol @ small pan of brownies.

farging come hard or don't come at all, you weak ass twat.

General_Failure

The big pan doesn't fit in her face all in one go, so a larger pan would force her to burn precious calories ripping it in half with her greasy fists like Madden with his turducken.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

All I know is that after 3 beef, bean and chili burritos and 12 tacos, I'm not getting anywhere within the same zipcode of her.  The mudslide is coming, probably sooner rather than later.

Munson

Which begs the question...which kid is the one that has to wipe her ass for her?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

PhillyPhreak54

her saying guys find her attractive is laughable.

Imagine lifting that roll up for easy access baby! Yeah!