The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 28, 2010, 08:18:49 PM
23-yr old shot his 50-yr old wife in the head during a sex act

QuoteArthur Sedille was up-front with police: He would often put a gun to his wife's head during fantasy sex play at their Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, home.

But Sedille said he didn't know the gun was loaded when he pressed it to his wife's head and pulled the handgun's slide back during sex on the night of December 21.

Could totally happen to any of us.  Poor bastich.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagaholic

Quote Albino boy killed in Burundi, witchcraft suspected

A twelve-year old albino boy was killed late on Thursday by armed men in the central Burundi district of Kiganda in what authorities suspect could be linked to witchcraft.

Albino hunters kill their victims and use their blood and body parts for potions. Witchdoctors tell their clients that the body parts will bring them luck in love, life and business.

"The twelve-year-old albino was killed by four men with guns and knives. They cut off his left hand and fled away with it".  
:racist:

MMH

Better him than a rhino.  At least people aren't endangered.  Especially stupid ones.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Up until the point where the guy started using his cell phone once confronted, I was on his side. But he didn't do himself any favors there.

Tomahawk

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

Quote from: Tomahawk on January 06, 2011, 09:40:57 AM
Another semi-attractive teacher bangs one of her students

Everyone knows that any woman under 45 and under 170 pounds is automatically hotter when she's a teacher.