The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on May 08, 2010, 08:16:44 AM
where does gf's gay sister live?

Also in Sassy's mind. They have sloppy makeouts in there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

PhillyGirl

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/07/craigslist.diamond.killing/index.html?hpt=T2

they pistol whipped the 14 year old and then killed the dad in front of both the kids and wife.

Jesus.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Horrible.

They all should catch the train to the chamber.

Also - the father was an idiot for posting or giving out the home address.

Sgt PSN

I don't think he posted the address in his ad, but probably gave it to them via phone con or email when they responded to it.  I won't say the guy was an idiot, but he certainly didn't consider all possibilities.  Craigslist is great for helping get rid of the junk in your attic.  I seriously doubt I'd ever use it to try and sell anything of notable value, especially something like a diamond that has almost no chance of being recovered. 

PhillyPhreak54

My boy sells a lot on there.

He flips Ford Broncos and jet-ski's. He makes a lot of cash doing it too. But he's got a [the wire]burner[/the wire] and never uses his regular numbers or meets anyone at his place.

MMH

Exactly.  Meeting in public is much safer, unless you're selling junk.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

shorebird

Wonder what he'll be smoking when he gets to be...say...about ten? Cubans? Blunts?

PhillyGirl

Rome

Ha - that video is proof that industrial incinerators should be running day & night in this country.

phattymatty

What a fat piece of garbage. ..... "Clean Up.....Aisle YOU"

General_Failure

First we get rid of the people who visit those sites. Then the people running them. The people who wind up on them. Finally, anyone who cares about the people who wind up on them, and the Jews while we're at it.

The man. The myth. The legend.