2006 Point & Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think it's time to start fresh for 2006.

Recap:

-The fans have hope for the future due to a playoff win in which the offense set futility records.
-The star young safety is a complete thug and is facing 40+ years in prison.
-They've thrown millions at assistant coaches, proving the Gibbs/figurehead theory.
--(Peter King loves this move and has already declared the Skins off-season CHAMPS! Please ban me, I have nothing to contribute.!)
-The comedy if they would sign Terrell Owens would be too much to take.
-They will fight for the Cowboys for last place in the division in the 2006 season, whether they like it or not.
-Art is practicing his fellatio techniques and is hoping to make 2006 more productive for sucking off Dan Snyder, Joe Gibbs, Al Saunders, Gregg Williams, Jerry Gray, Jason Campbell, Clinton Portis, Marcus Washington, and Sean Taylor... sucky sucky sucky.  Barf.

Discuss.

Oh, and farg the Skins and all their fans.

phattymatty

luckily for them their favorite time of year is coming up, the offseason, so they can load up on overpaid and overrated talant and then disappoint everyone in the regular season.  even better for us, this past season with them sneaking into the playoffs gives them even more hope than usual.  meaning that the letdown this year will be even worse than before.  god i love watching skins fans be miserable.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

skin48

Quote from: phattymatty on February 02, 2006, 09:55:47 AM
luckily for them their favorite time of year is coming up, the offseason, so they can load up on overpaid and overrated talant and then disappoint everyone in the regular season.  even better for us, this past season with them sneaking into the playoffs gives them even more hope than usual.  meaning that the letdown this year will be even worse than before.  god i love watching skins fans be miserable.
What overpaid talent did the skins acquire last offseason??

Werent the eagles the disappointment in the nfc east??

How is winning your last five games sneaking into the playoffs??

Sounds like it is the eagles that are looking forward to the offseason!!

MadMarchHare

Because without winning the last five games, you aren't in.  That's by definition, sneaking into the playoffs.
Pittsburgh snuck in too.  It's not a defamation, it's just a fact.  Don't get your vadge in bind.
Anyone but Reid.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Last offseason was the exception to the rule.

Yes.  That was 2005.  This is 2006.

Um, because they barely made it in the weak NFC.  The taterskins would have been 7-9 or worse in the AFC.

No, we're looking forward to the real season, where it actually means something to be champs.

Thanks for your time, douchenozzle.

rjs246

If the Eagles don't put 14 players on the inactive list/pup/injured reserve the taterskins don't win both of those games and they don't make the playoffs. The Eagles gift wrapped 2 extra wins for each of their NFC East opponents this year. I wouldn't brag too much about being the second best team in the division and barely getting into the playoffs.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Quoteif his attitude would change he will stay on our team (if he gets there first) and we will be the number one offense for a long time to come. that is of course assuming we still have portis and moss

QuoteMy crotch area is wet... I am really scared for this team if he comes...

Quoteoh but i did! Listen if we get TO our offense will be number one in the nfl.

Quoteim so excited i want him here so bad i know he will change his ways because he is getting what he wants, money and to play against the iggles..........it looks like we have a good shot because whats the one thing that he didnt have in philly that he could have here..............FRIENDS..........Moss Portis and Taylor were all at his b-day party and two of them are also have Drew as their agent.........think about it people who like him and money he wants...........PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET HIM COME HERE!

Oh god how I hate them.....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: skin48 on February 02, 2006, 11:06:35 AM
How is winning your last five games sneaking into the playoffs??

If the outcome of the final game of the season determines whether or not you make the playoffs, then you are sneaking into the playoffs.  I don't care if it came on the heels of at 14 game winning streak.  If you secure a playoff spot during the final week of the season, you snuck in.  Der!

qwert246

Quote from: FFatPatt on February 02, 2006, 09:51:31 AM
I think it's time to start fresh for 2006.

Recap:

-The fans have hope for the future due to a playoff win in which the offense set futility records.
-The star young safety is a complete thug and is facing 40+ years in prison.
-They've thrown millions at assistant coaches, proving the Gibbs/figurehead theory.
--(Peter King loves this move and has already declared the Skins off-season CHAMPS! Please ban me, I have nothing to contribute.!)
-The comedy if they would sign Terrell Owens would be too much to take.
-They will fight for the Cowboys for last place in the division in the 2006 season, whether they like it or not.
-Art is practicing his fellatio techniques and is hoping to make 2006 more productive for sucking off Dan Snyder, Joe Gibbs, Al Saunders, Gregg Williams, Jerry Gray, Jason Campbell, Clinton Portis, Marcus Washington, and Sean Taylor... sucky sucky sucky.  Barf.

Discuss.

Oh, and farg the Skins and all their fans.
I knew some unoriginal bastich would start the taterskins Part Deux thread.

Congratulations, douchebag.

PoopyfaceMcGee

You can continue to suck each other off on your own boards.

Here, we hate the taterskins, and it's easier to consolidate into this thread than to start a new thread for each ridiculous piece of vomit that spews from Art, or each time Danny overspends, etc etc.

If you don't like it, leave.

MadMarchHare

You Skins fans are a little sensitive.  Need a moist towlette?
Anyone but Reid.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MadMarchHare on February 02, 2006, 12:22:02 PM
You Skins fans are a little sensitive.  Need a moist towlette?

Just don't tell him what you moistened it with.

JTrotter Fan

If you have to start Mark Brunell at QB, you are guaranteed an attempt at sneaking into the playoffs. 

The taterskins (notics i'm not capitalizing that pathetic team name) are trash.  Do they even have a leader?  A face?  Lemme think, oh wait, it's Clinton Portis and his cross dressing crew.  LOSERS!!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.