Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I'm talking to him right now.  He sends hugs & kisses to all.

MDS

adam scott rankings

1. the actor
2. the golfer
7500. ff
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ff won this tourney when the negroid was spanked
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hbionic

I'm actually watching this shtein.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

Cabrera would like the gallery to basically stop breathing.  My god, STFU already with your "quiet please!" demands. 

CBS & Masters needed this playoff.  I had this on as background music after it was apparent Tiger was out of it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

FF!

balls to the wall

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

now we get the whitest moment of the year...butler cabin jacket time

nantz gonna tense up like jon broxton facing matt stairs

Rome

That was a lot of white folks cheering.

MDS

did that kid get an a in math class or something

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 14, 2013, 07:49:47 PM
did that kid get an a in math class or something

Perfect attendance.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

How many beers were just pounded in Australia?

Like fifty gazillion or so?

Don Ho

Considering its like 8 in the morning in Australia, fifty gazillion sounds about right.