Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

I agree Rome. I understand the rule. Certainly there are a number of circumstances where moving the ball back from the hole a little could provide an advantage, and it's best to leave the decision of whether it provides an advantage out of human hands.

The part of it that's bullshtein is when Jim Nantz rats you out the next day. That's not something that happens in a real sport.

Pretty much everything about the terrible history and people of Augusta is true (actually maybe the worst thing is that all the caddies and menial workers had to be black there for the longest time... at the site of a former slave plantation, when all the golfers were white), but this incident owes more to golf itself being a joke of a sport.

ice grillin you

tiger makes this putt he has a legit shot at this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

MDS

lindsay vonns evil twat at work again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

jim nantz literally gets giddy when tiger fargs up

MDS

nantz is a super christian

3 years ago he did a pod with simmons...snapped unprompted at tiger when he yells god damnit. he said something like "why does he have to take the lords name in vein? especially in front of children."

the tone was seething anger. i dont think its a race thing (with nantz, with other southern rednecks it is), but its obvious he doesnt want him around.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

holy shtein i never knew he was like that...yeah race often doesnt matter with the zealots.....but it also of course often does

MDS

i cant see him working in nfl and ncaa circles for 20 years if he truly despises negros

if he just stuck to golf id be on to it. my thinking is he loves jesus and respect and manners more than anything. tiger doesnt hit on any of those areas.

ice grillin you

i hope hell opens up the earth and swallows him

Rome

The last five minutes is why golf is phenomenal.

MDS

it didnt involve tiger therefore it didnt happen

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 14, 2013, 06:58:27 PM
it didnt involve tiger therefore it didnt happen

pretty much.....who won anyway

Rome

There's a playoff.  Watch it.  There's a guy with brown skin playing.

PhillyPhreak54

Playoff.

Cabrera and Adam Scott

ice grillin you

sounds exciting

maybe ill tune in after i drop this sick baseball bet