Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

marriage as an institution is a complete farging joke and should be done away with
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 12, 2010, 04:52:24 PM
marriage as an institution is a complete farging joke and should be done away with

i agree completely but i wasn't going to go there.  be single, farg everyone and don't commit yourself to another person unless she's ok with you farging other people. 

ice grillin you

bang as many people as possible without catching a disease along the way

Sgt PSN

that goes without saying.  although i do admit that one of my life's goals is to have a new std manifest itself in my loins and get it named after me.   

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 12, 2010, 04:52:24 PM
marriage as an institution golf is a complete farging joke and should be done away with
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

dio's offspring is going to be a pro golfer.

Rome

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Rome on April 13, 2010, 07:27:13 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 12, 2010, 11:22:33 AMBut no one gives a shtein about you.

Damn, girl...

:-D

haha ok...maybe that's harsh but there aren't a million little kids out there aspiring to be phattymatty.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

theres a lot of adults tho

Rome

rjs246

People of all ages should aspire to be phattymatt, or seabiscuit or farging FastFreddie before they should aspire to be Tiger Woods. The world doesn't need anymore prissy, whiney, over-paid douchebag psuedo celebrities, let alone more golfers.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Be like SB

Phatty is my hero though, if i had gone down another path i'd walk the road of awesomeness he's paved.  World Travel, heavy gambling, excessive drinking(i got that down).  That said i'm goign to go get a hose to hook up to my car, its time
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

charlie

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 12, 2010, 11:22:33 AM
You don't run around promoting yourself as the role model of all role models for kids and adults alike.

Then shtein in everyone's face....including your own children.

I am curious as to when Tiger Woods actually did this? (the bolded part)

Every commercial I ever really saw with Tiger was him hitting the hell out of a golf ball, not going to the zoo with orphans. He didn't portray himself as a role model, he portrayed himself and as the best golfer in the world.

He checked his tee time...He hit a golf ball with the nike logo... and drank a gatorade.... got in the buick and drove away...

Also... there is not a person alive who is even vaguely familiar with sports that did not know that Tiger was, is, and always will be a total control freak icehole to everyone he ever met. No one could stand the guy. He's borderline sociopath... pretty much what makes him so good on the links.

None of this "scandal" is a scandal in any way... it's just people who are looking to piling on the famous dude because he can sleep with 20 women in 20 cities, and they can't.

smeags

Quote from: Diomedes on April 12, 2010, 04:12:16 PM
On point.

If wives did things that trashy women do, and made an honest attempt at pretending they were enjoying it, there'd be less adultery.

QFT
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Quote from: charlie on April 13, 2010, 12:36:23 PM
None of this "scandal" is a scandal in any way... it's just people who are looking to piling on the famous dude because he can sleep with 20 women in 20 cities, and they can't.

no, you're wrong man.  it is a scandal.  it's a SEX SCANDAL!  and it's dirty and evil and horrible.  i don't understand how you can make light of this situation.  this isn't some meaningless back page news story getting blown out of proportion like wall street corruption or health care reform or unemployment.  this story actually impacts us all.  the world's best golfer cheated on his wife, man.  it's farging armageddon out there.