Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 16, 2010, 12:49:07 PM
then sunday will probably be off the charts. 

it will be bedlam
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on March 16, 2010, 12:51:47 PM
If Tiger is on the course getting sucked off between putts and raping caddies it might hold some interest. Otherwise it's still just a bunch of rich white people walking around on well-mowed grass for a few hours.

walking around on well mowed grass is what got tiger in trouble to begin with. 

ice grillin you

also just checked my monday off schedule and i do have april 12 off....normally golf isnt a contact sport but i will be bringing my liver helmet to watch that day if this all falls into place

phattymatty

it'll only be great if tiger is doing something amazing, like threatening a course record or something.  otherwise, it'll just be another masters.   

false. 

i love the masters anyway.  it's always one of the first weekends of the year where you can open up all the windows in the house and just sit around and get blasted and watch golf all day. 

but you are nuts if you don't think a tiger win escalates him to an even bigger level if that's even possible.

ice grillin you

yeah his legend goes into uncharted territory if he wins this thing....like muhammed ali realm

smeags

this thread needs a rainbow icon as even the Romes are saying this is faggy.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

yeah golf sucks.  drinking beers, smoking cigars, and smashing shtein with a club while skipping out on work all day.  sounds like something only a homo could enjoy.

reese125

the Masters is one of the greatest sporting events on TV--that is if you like golf--and its only because of Tiger Woods that makes it so great

if he is playing on the final day and is in contention on a 4 month layoff, your damn right it will be a spectacle...and all that shtein he did will go right out the window. there will be no tiger haters on that day

all you crackheads that are petrified to pick up a club, or are simply too nonathletic to hit a crisp shot, dont blame the game blame yourself. I guarantee you that if you ever did try it and hit your first clean shot you will be instantly hooked. to say its not a sport is beyond hysterical.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on March 16, 2010, 01:04:53 PM
it'll only be great if tiger is doing something amazing, like threatening a course record or something.  otherwise, it'll just be another masters.   

false. 

i love the masters anyway.  it's always one of the first weekends of the year where you can open up all the windows in the house and just sit around and get blasted and watch golf all day. 

but you are nuts if you don't think a tiger win escalates him to an even bigger level if that's even possible.

if he wins, absolutely.  i was arguing igy's claim that if tiger is in contention that it will go down as one of the greatest sporting events ever, which is absolutely false.  what if tiger is in contention but everyone else is just playing average golf and the leaders are only sitting at -4 or something?  that hardly qualifies for "greatest sporting event ever." 

in order for it to be one of the greatest events ever, there has to be some great competition out there.....several guys on top of the leaderboard within a stroke of each other, all of them playing ridiculous golf and being like 10 under and actually sustaining that for at least the final 9 holes. 

like i said, this masters will be a media frenzy and a ratings gold mine for whatever network is broadcasting it.  but just having tiger in contention on the final day is not going to automatically make it an all time great sporting event.  the only way that happens is if a bunch of guys show up and play some really great golf.

ice grillin you

please dont ever say crisp shot again

rjs246

Golf is great fun to play and a farging abomination to watch. Fail.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on March 16, 2010, 01:12:18 PM
yeah golf sucks.  drinking beers, smoking cigars, and smashing shtein with a club while skipping out on work all day.  sounds like something only a homo could enjoy.

this

Quote from: reese125 on March 16, 2010, 01:13:04 PM
all you crackheads that are petrified to pick up a club, or are simply too nonathletic to hit a crisp shot, dont blame the game blame yourself. I guarantee you that if you ever did try it and hit your first clean shot you will be instantly hooked. to say its not a sport is beyond hysterical.

and this.  

Quote from: rjs246 on March 16, 2010, 01:14:57 PM
Golf is great fun to play and a farging abomination to watch. Fail.

and especially this.

reese125

new Tiger/Nike commercial....and get ready for one of the best sporting events on tv starting tomorrow.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sportscenter/post/_/id/42742/new-tiger-woods-commercial

PoopyfaceMcGee

That makes McNabb's CHUNKY commercials look award-worthy.

reese125

and in perfect timing the NY Daily News just reported Tigers newest slut today...his 22 yr old neighbor. good luck tomorrow tiger.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/tigerwoods/2010/04/07/2010-04-07_tiger_woods_latest_alleged_lover_is_young_neighbor_raychel_coudriet_report.html