Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

My friend had an ambien DUI incident. Went to sleep in his bed and then went out driving unconscious. Smashed into a bunch of parked cars and was picked up for DUI. He was abusing every drug under the sun though so it could have been an interaction. And if he was supposed to take 1 ambien, he probably took 4.

Rome

My colleague at work got popped for DUI over that Ambien shtein.  She had a fantastic lawyer who got it dismissed.  Not sure how or why but if I ever get popped (which I won't because UBER) I'm using that woman.

Rome

That shtein yesterday was bizarre, shocking both good and bad, and ultimately nearly unbelievable in the end. 

Dude is the reincarnation of Arnold Palmer. 

Rome

Tiger is about to tee off in his latest comeback attempt. 

Sgt PSN

Rome

Smoked it down the left side of the fairway. 

Sgt PSN

So now he's doing his drugs on the course?  The man has no shame.

MDS

tiger can die in a car accident after his trump stunt last week
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Parred the first after just missing his birdie putt.  Hit it on the green on the par 3 second.

Rome

Shot a 3-under 69 in his first competitive round in 10 months and after spinal fusion surgery.   

GOAT. 

ice grillin you

ill meet you here tomorrow when he shoots seven over on the front and withdraws with back pain

still the GOAT doe
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

8 under tied for third one shot back playing 17

i thought this was some unsanctioned garbage tournament but its got a legit field....speith is winning

Sgt PSN

It's nice if he's able to play a solid tourney, but I'm curious if he's able to withstand the gring and be in good enough shape to compete during the majors.  Because that's all anyone cares about with Tiger at this point.  He can shoot in the 60s all he wants during random events, but if he ain't top 10 on Sunday at Augusta, does anyone really care?

ice grillin you

the majors dont require you to be in any better physical shape than any other tournament.....its the mental aspect thats completely different...

in terms of shape tho you can tell hes not in the best as you would expect....hes got a little belly (for him) and he was sweating like harvey weinstein in church...but hes got tons of time to fix that before augusta....its all about the health

also we should all pump the break on major talks....lets let him get thru the weekend first

Rome

His back is not even a whisper of a problem.  The vertebrae were fused and the nerve that was causing the issue deadened. 

He looked amazing today.  He still has some rust, but shooting 69-68 in a tournament with 8 out of the top 10 players in the world in the field is some awesome stuff.