Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

All golfers are dicks.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Except the hot chicks.  They are hot chicks.

Rome

Jim Furyk shot a 58 today in Connecticut.  First time in PGA Tour history someone has broken that barrier.  10 birdies and an eagles and he lipped out on 18 to just miss shooting 57. 

Incredible. 

ice grillin you

first world achievement
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

does the upper class fenced off enviornmentally unfriendly country club this happened in allow blacks and women as members?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Yep.  As of 2009 women, and 2014 blacks.  It's all good now!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

heeeeeeee baaaaaaacck

QB Eagles

Rome

Golf just had another colossal meltdown because of a viewer calling in a rules violation. 

The twist is it happened yesterday and they didn't assess the penalty until the 12th hole during today's round. 

Simply amazing. 

The girl who got penalized ended up losing the tournament in a playoff too.   Amazingly ridiculous. 

PhillyPhreak54

The fact they allow that to happen is ridiculous. But not as ridiculous as someone has to be to call in rules violations. Losers.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 02, 2017, 10:25:25 PM
The fact they allow that to happen is ridiculous. But not as ridiculous as someone has to be to call in rules violations. Losers.

MA

Rome

The funny thing is the LPGA barely gets any attention at all but this will get them a ton for at least the next 24 hours.   They're in full spin mode too.  They're having rules officials being interviewed to justify their ridiculous decision. 

It's astounding that a Major competition was decided based on a minor infraction that happened yesterday, yet no one noticed until some dick sent an e-mail in 20 hours later. 

Sgt PSN

Racist fans gonna be blowing up Rog's inbox every Sunday.

ice grillin you

Rome

Cowboy fan.  farg that guy.