Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

I could give two shteins about golf but that does sound pretty impressive.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

The course got its ass kicked because there was no wind and they've had historic rains which has softened and greened the course.

Guys were shooting 66 and 67 like it was a pitch and putt, but yeah, he was on fire.   The ball was dead in the center of the cup until the last rotation when all of a sudden it moved straight to the right and lipped out.

Golf monkeys don't play that shtein.

Rome

Nike is bailing out of the golf manufacturing business.  No more zesty balls or clubs but they'll continue having 10 year old Vietnamese girls getting paid 5 cents an hour churning out those $80 polo shirts like clockwork.

PhillyPhreak54

Love the Nike polos

And looks like I need to get a set of clubs before they're gone. I played with them once and enjoyed them. But this would be a back up set.

Rome

You're better off buying Enron stock certificates.  They have more value than Nike golf clubs.  They're utter garbage.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

I'm a Nike brand whore

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 04, 2016, 12:24:40 PM
lol

I'm a Nike brand whore

that 10yr old Vietnamese girl thanks you for it.   

PhillyPhreak54

And I thank her for hooking me up!

SunMo

you like to hook up with 10 year old Vietnamese girls?

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on August 04, 2016, 04:20:18 PM
you like to hook up with 10 year old Vietnamese girls?

Nah but I like them air max and polos

Rome

I haven't worn anything from Nike in years.  The last pair of shoes I bought were Tiger Woods golf shoes and they fell apart after about 5 rounds.  Total shtein just like their crappy clubs and balls.  I wear Ecco golf shoes and Under Armour or Puma attire on the course.  Ecco is insanely expensive but I can get at least a couple of years in wear out of them before they give out.

smeags

Quote from: Rome on August 04, 2016, 06:35:57 PM
Ecco is insanely expensive but I can get at least a couple of years in wear out of them before they give out.

wait, before they give out ? from playing golf ?

Sgt PSN

Despite the lack of athleticism in golf, there's a decent amount of stress placed on your shoes through game play, especially your forward shoe (left shoe if right handed, right shoe if left handed).  Even more so if you actually walk the entire course.....which pretty much no one does except the pros and pro-wannabes.   

Rome

I wear the street shoes which are for on and off course. 

They're comfortable and there's no break in period either.  Pull em out of the box and you can walk 18 holes in them. 

Sassy is right about walkers especially on resort courses.  Just awful.  Get a farging cart, dicks.