Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

18th tees and fairway (the pro's actually hit it from the left out of frame about 30 yards back). 

(17th island green)

Anybody who loves the game should visit this place at least once.  For those of you who think golf sucks, well, you should too. 

ice grillin you

dio can speak far more eloquently on the topic than I but golf courses are one of the most environmentally unfriendly things in the world....luckily the sport is now dying and the building of new courses has stagnated in a huge way over the last ten years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

What a highly original post. 

MDS

love the nazi's putting their hands up for silence

god forbid i should talk in the general direction of rory mcilroy while he tries to hit a golf ball.....but yet a major league pitcher can throw a ball over a small strike zone from 60 ft, 6 inches away while 45000 people scream.

"sport"
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 10, 2015, 02:21:39 PM
What a highly original post.

it remains original until elder whites recognize the issue

Rome

Nice to see your pet monkey join the discussion.   Oh, and you're an elder white yourself.  Just in case you fail to notice whenever you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.

MDS

you can like golf all you want, mark (i dont know what your name is, but im guessing its something like that)

just please understand why many despise it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 10, 2015, 04:26:59 PM
love the nazi's putting their hands up for silence

god forbid i should talk in the general direction of rory mcilroy while he tries to hit a golf ball.....but yet a major league pitcher can throw a ball over a small strike zone from 60 ft, 6 inches away while 45000 people scream.

"sport"

thank you!  I love golf but couldn't agree more.  So an NBA player has to shoot a clutch free throw as opposing fans wave balloons, clap thunder sticks together, scream as loud as they can, NFL kickers same thing, FIFA soccer players taking penalty kicks, I can go on.  That's why I love the 17th at the Phoenix Open.  I know they don't make a salary like other athletes and one bad shot can cost them thousands of dollars but when a prick like Tiger's old caddy would threaten photographers when his player is banking more in endorsements than 3/4 of the worlds GNP, STFU.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on May 09, 2015, 10:24:20 PM
Just got home from the TPC.    Amazing time.   I'm so tired I can't even think straight.

Top five experience at a sporting event ever.

Wow.

It looks like am awesome venue.  This stretch of 16, 17 & 18 are amazing. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Amazing finish.   Absolutely amazing.

MDS

rjs246

QuoteFor some, all this rigorous pomposity is cause for praise. Augusta National is the last bastion of some sacred, vanishing way of life, the theory goes, although what that way of life might be is beyond me, since self-important old rich people who make life hell for everyone else are too common to be considered sacred, and too entrenched to be vanishing.

A+
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

i have a golf course behind my house. i love throwing golf balls i find in the creek and watching these half lit hacks argue over where their shot actually went.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on June 09, 2015, 02:41:49 PM
i love throwing golf balls i find in the creek

where do you throw them?

smeags

onto the course on the rough.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it